The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Network Error

War_Revenge

Question

@Void-Gunslinger they do not work on weekends, so we are lost, we are the ones who always lose the client, we are always at the mercy of the big companies, I thought they were different, but they do not have anyone to deal with problems in these cases.

rightly some friends of mine call it Bugframe

same here, i was doing a mutalist alad v assassination and when i killed him and got to extract i got ''network not responding'' and got kicked out of the game after a few mins, alad v didn't even drop anything which was wierd. I guess im losing on that nav coordinate or what?

Just now, Alda80 said:

@Void-Gunslinger they do not work on weekends, so we are lost, we are the ones who always lose the client, we are always at the mercy of the big companies, I thought they were different, but they do not have anyone to deal with problems in these cases.

They do work on weekends. And they are different. Chill, all will be good. :)

1 minute ago, Alda80 said:

They are still humans entitled to weekends and free time. It's just a game, don't sweat it. Do something else in the meantime, such as cleaning your room, do the dishes, do the laundry, go for a walk, make some music...

7 minutes ago, Alda80 said:

It is quite possible they are in the middle of it, they just need an hour or two to get it fixed. I Have had to fix server issues myself and it can be very stressful getting things up and running quickly.

Not all server faults are as simple as "turn it off and on again"...

Edited by JScarlett
Corrected mistake

One thing is the programming team, but another is the technical service part, since many telephone companies in Europe where I am from, have a 365/7 technical service, so they should have a security before such events as the one that is happening now.

I understand perfectly that they must have a rest, I am a family man and I have children, but hell, they have millions of players without service that many have paid and we have given support, at least to respond with a system of anti falls better .