Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

This will likely get buried in the on-going posts, but please refer to initial post for "latest" updates.

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi all,

For the past hour we’ve been experiencing intermittent connectivity issues. We are working to solve the problem as quickly as we can and then we’ll talk about possible Baro extensions and such! Stay posted here as our team works away! 

We’re working through a lot of trouble that appears to be DDOS related. Stay tuned for all follow up information on how we will treat boosters and Baro.

Battling DDOS attacks in real-time are not simple or easy to decipher even when dealing with average Joe "hackers". Then again, I'm not a black-hat so what do I know :P

This would seem to be a fairly sophisticated attack assuming that is the root cause and the only issue they have been encountering during this time.

TL;DR, check the first post for updates.

Gerade eben schrieb LSG501:

LOL, now you change from hardware issues to ddos attack ...

And my rendering rigs are DDOS proof, they're not online....

Don't know what you are talking about, I never talked about what the reason might be. Neither hardware nor DDOS.
Maybe you should suggest DE to simply put their servers offline, so that they can't be DDOSed?

1 minute ago, Manster_Kill27 said:

why do not I go to invite friends in the group and why do not they see friends anymore? how long will the warframe problems solve?

Dat font doe... and how it just goes off the screen.. lol

Just now, SirNope007 said:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just landed in Toronto, waiting connection - team has been scrambling to replace hardware and mitigate what looks like a DDOS. Sorry Tenno, will check Baro extension too.</p>&mdash; Steve Sinclair (@sj_sinclair) <a href="https://twitter.com/sj_sinclair/status/977622603786436608?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 24, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Awesome

Well, you buggered that up, didn't you?

Official word is DE is working on the issue. Why even ask for updates on the situation? I'm pretty certain they'll let us know when it's fixed and until they do - assume they're not done yet. Some of you are acting as if DE aren't even working on the problem. They are working on it. Be patient.

Just now, DiosGX said:

an announcement in a game people can't log in to, vs. a forum where people can check. yeah good idea. 

The game crashed multiple times today. The server is unstable and they still let people play without warning players in game. 

Just now, TheMuramasa said:

The game crashed multiple times today. The server is unstable and they still let people play without warning players in game. 

There should be a continuous redtext mentioning the issues in game.

1 minute ago, TheMuramasa said:

Cause looking the region chat 5s and seeing people spamming "server issue" in there, isn't quite satisfying to you? Do you need a Pedestal Prime with a free Prime Access on it, delivered at your front door, by a Lotus cosplayed maid, telling you about warframe's servers, right?

• Like 2

Just now, crushlex said:

Cause looking the region chat 5s and seeing people spamming "server issue" in there, isn't quite satisfying to you? Do you need a Pedestal Prime with a free Prime Access on it, delivered at your front door, by a Lotus cosplayed maid, telling you about warframe's servers, right?

sir ..... you won the internet...

• Like 1

i dont know why you all cant wait until it s fixed. iam with the People from DE which has been working the whole day and maybe night to get the big Clusters or Servers to run :/ Keep on "hacking" and "coding" . you did a nice Job with the game. greetings from germany

for all you mad hamsters in crisis - just chill and keep checking the first post for updates
if it really is due to ddos, everyone just needs to simmer down and give them time to work on it

a friendly reminder that this is not blizzard with hundreds of employees, but even if it was, cut the verbal diarrhoea, they are trying to figure it out

I will personally dedicate this day to admiring Steve's beard and check back in tomorrow with more fish to trade for standing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, crushlex said:

I'll take a wild guess: you didn't know about the issues, got in a mission, lost all your rewards, came here frustrated, and now you dish out that anger.

2 минуты назад, Chisah сказал:

for all you mad hamsters in crisis - just chill and keep checking the first post for updates
if it really is due to ddos, everyone just needs to simmer down and give them time to work on it

a friendly reminder that this is not blizzard with hundreds of employees, but even if it was, cut the verbal diarrhoea, they are trying to figure it out

I will personally dedicate this day to admiring Steve's beard and check back in tomorrow with more fish to trade for standing

Well, you started to wail, everything is clear. players finally got out on the forum to chat, and you're so angry

Just now, Trigarden said:

Well, you started to wail, everything is clear. players finally got out on the forum to chat, and you're so angry

oh honey I am not angry, you you seem to be very agile with jumping to conclusions

6 minutes ago, crushlex said:

I'm so down with that.