Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

5 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

Probably some script kiddies that are sour that Mesa didn't get the Prime Access treatment.

What I do know is that punks that do this sort of thing ought to be punished severely for a. ruining other people's fun and b. ruining other people's expensive equipment for completely asinine reasons.

That sounds just a bit wee entitled...yeah, not happening.

Also Steve said they're looking into extending Baro's visit and such, which is quite reasonable.

sad that Baro right now is selling pretty BLEH stuff x.x

Edited by Zoliru

5 minutes ago, Marodark said:

So, do you think it's true?

Given what we've been told, by official sources no less, I think it's reasonable to say that it is a DDoS.

Also, every time we've had intermittent network server issues that DIDN'T coincide with a major update (PoE, etc...) or when a server update hasn't been announced, it's always would up being the result of an ongoing DDoS attack.

Edited by MirageKnight

3 minutes ago, Marodark said:

So, do you think it's true?

Do I rather believe the devs or some random guy making harsh accusations without any evidence?

Hmm, tough question indeed.

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi all,

For the past hour we’ve been experiencing intermittent connectivity issues. We are working to solve the problem as quickly as we can and then we’ll talk about possible Baro extensions and such! Stay posted here as our team works away! 

We’re working through a lot of trouble that appears to be DDOS related. Stay tuned for all follow up information on how we will treat boosters and Baro.

update posted^

16 минут назад, Buuuh сказал:

So it's cheaper to buy than warframe?

Warframe is not that cheap, ya'know? Count all slots, potatos and cosmetic stuff. Plat does not grow on a trees and even if ur plat-source is only trades, someone did pay for it.

Also, i dont have a dusttiny. Cannot compare. But ddostiny is online right now, and warframe is not.

29 minutes ago, Pr1A said:

Do I rather believe the devs or some random guy making harsh accusations without any evidence?

Hmm, tough question indeed.

Absolutely, but experience teaches me that they will almost never tell you the truth, and you don't know what job I do :)

However, believe what you want ;)

Edited by Marodark