Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the quick update Rebecca. and cheers for you all working over the weekend. Hope it gets fixed soon and is not to tricky for you to resolve. Also yes to the Baro extension even if its just an extra few hours. 

15 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi all,

For the past hour we’ve been experiencing intermittent connectivity issues. We are working to solve the problem as quickly as we can and then we’ll talk about possible Baro extensions and such! Stay posted here as our team works away! 

Update/Hotfix will probably be delayed due to server problems?

Right!

we understand that this can happen, we appreciate your quick intervention on your part Rebecca and members of the programming team.

I hope you have a good day and it's just a small connection incident.

me and my bestfriends weekend.....  now what... what are we going to play now? destiny? no freakin way!!! we were hunting zephyr prime parts.. and all we need now was zephyr prime chassis and was currently running the relic with rad share and then boom..server down... DDOS by enemy company probably... :D. cant wait to log in again... 

Just now, Biga_ said:

48 yrs for me :crylaugh:

1 minute ago, Benjiro_taichou said:

me and my bestfriends weekend.....  now what... what are we going to play now? destiny? no freakin way!!! we were hunting zephyr prime parts.. and all we need now was zephyr prime chassis and was currently running the relic with rad share and then boom..server down... DDOS by enemy company probably... :D. cant wait to log in again... 

you heard them, where is their excal primes! lol