Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Mabitude said:

I really got to farm cryotic :/ Is it safe to go farm that you think, guys? The game won´t kick me out while in-game, or would it? :o

It can and will and just did to me

5 minutes ago, Akimbo said:

So what about us players who have lost hours upon hours of booster use due to the servers being down and the game being unplayable?

I expect them to compensate for the lost hours/days of boost time, because this has been going on for a long time now :shocked:

Edited by Lindentwigz

Just now, Akimbo said:

That's no use to us who have jobs or school etc. I had a weekend to use boosters without spending 8+ hours a day working and missing out on using them. Extending boosters is no use if I won't be home to make use of it.

Well maybe they compensate with a new booster to use in the weekend, what do I know, I don't work for them. All I know is that they have stated that compensation will be issued

20 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi all,

For the past hour we’ve been experiencing intermittent connectivity issues. We are working to solve the problem as quickly as we can and then we’ll talk about possible Baro extensions and such! Stay posted here as our team works away! 

We’re working through a lot of trouble that appears to be DDOS related. Stay tuned for all follow up information on how we will treat boosters and Baro.

think its happening again space mum

1 minute ago, IncognitoZA said:

Well now, after doing the Equinox alert helm survival, network not responding. And I had to deal with a racist little troll calling me negro and boi as well during the whole thing. >:(

Do we have time for this troll crap? lol what a dude