Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

And it's down again... right after I bought a new booster from baro. Yesterday lost 7 hours of previous resource booster, and probably nothing's gonna change untill monday. Love always online live "services".

PS Baro is leaving in three hours. Apparently it's too damn hard to adjust his departure timer.

I think this is a joke, if it is part of the april fools, it is already curling the curl, because the european players should not be involved with that, but it takes almost 12 hours without being able to solve the problem and I find it outrageous , I have invested money and hours in this game, I am level 20, but I am already questioning to continue with the game, it does not seem right that we are now two days without being able to play, I am from Spain that there is a time difference between Spain and Canada, where is xtreme digital, but since they are a responsible company should act sensibly and if they are not to have the server open, to close it for maintenance or technical problems so as not to cause discontent in its users and players.

Sincerely, a very angry user and player.
Carlos Fernando Serrano Madrona.

Edited by Alda80

5 minutes ago, Chipboard said:

Just landed in Toronto, waiting connection - team has been scrambling to replace hardware and mitigate what looks like a DDOS. Sorry Tenno, will check Baro extension too.

https://twitter.com/sj_sinclair/status/977622603786436608

That was yesterdays crash and thay only added the ddos part late in the afternoon after a few hours of crashes

Edited by Ouch74