Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, MONSTERSYKEN said:

Rip Warframe 2013 -2018 was fun to play this game time to move on

arent you being a bit drastic there? 

if its an attack, it will eventually stop or get fixed, just be a bit more patient, and who knows... maybe we'll get some really cool compensation for everything we lost :)

Sadly enough, yep.
Another attack seems to have been made.

A shame that people spend time to DDOS a game just because they can.
Or perhaps it's someone angry for not winning the prime set.
If so, then I really pity the attacker

Dont mean to be salty, But im getting alittle pissed that im running out of time for Baro because your servers eat ass. If you would be so kind to add lost time onto Baro's stay id appreciate it. Dont want to miss him because i didnt have time to get to MR8 because your servers are one big tragic fckin anime ending. Tnx

I think all you whiners should be glad that they allready stated that compensations will be issued... Most companies in the world would just take this DDoS attack and imply a Force Majure clausul that most have in any form of contracts, meaning that if anything happens OUTSIDE of company control, in this case a massive DDoS attack, no compensations would be issued... 

so please, stop whining, let them fix the problem and after that accept the compensations

• Like 5

Just now, Void-Gunslinger said:

If you get "Network not responding" it WILL kick you out of the game. Just happened to me and others.

if you are in a mission and get "Network not responding" then it's your connection with the host of your squad that's lagging out.

2 minutes ago, golfmike said:

They know. Considering this attack has been on and off for a couple days now, making new posts every time it starts up isn't fruitful. 

If they were fully aware they would work to finish the problem, not to do bllsht momentary fixes.