Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

4 minutes ago, Alda80 said:

I think this is a joke, if it is part of the april fools, it is already curling the curl, because the eurpeos players should not be involved with that, but it takes almost 12 hours without being able to solve the problem and I find it outrageous , I have invested money and hours in this game, I am level 20, but I am already questioning to continue with the game, it does not seem right that we are now two days without being able to play, I am from Spain that there is a time difference between Spain and Canada, where is xtreme digital, but since they are a responsible company should act sensibly and if they are not to have the server open, to close it for maintenance or technical problems so as not to cause discontent in its users and players.

Sincerely, a very angry user and player.
Carlos Fernando Serrano Madrona.

just be patient carlos dont give up so fast 

1 minute ago, Farnael said:

I think all you whiners should be glad that they allready stated that compensations will be issued... Most companies in the world would just take this DDoS attack and imply a Force Majure clausul that most have in any form of contracts, meaning that if anything happens OUTSIDE of company control, in this case a massive DDoS attack, no compensations would be issued... 

so please, stop whining, let them fix the problem and after that accept the compensations

Great talk. :)

1 minute ago, Alda80 said:

I think this is a joke, if it is part of the april fools, it is already curling the curl, because the european players should not be involved with that, but it takes almost 12 hours without being able to solve the problem and I find it outrageous , I have invested money and hours in this game, I am level 20, but I am already questioning to continue with the game, it does not seem right that we are now two days without being able to play, I am from Spain that there is a time difference between Spain and Canada, where is xtreme digital, but since they are a responsible company should act sensibly and if they are not to have the server open, to close it for maintenance or technical problems so as not to cause discontent in its users and players.

Sincerely, a very angry user and player.
Carlos Fernando Serrano Madrona.

Chill out Carlos.

We all have a lot of time invested into the game.

If it's a DDoS they can't do anything about it but try to fix it. In the four years i've been playing warframe this never happened.

They have had some gamebreaking bugs going on previously, and usually they were able to hotfix it about 1-2 hours later.

This is why they left the servers open.

This is the first time they've had trouble with this.

I think all you whiners should be glad that they allready stated that compensations will be issued... Most companies in the world would just take this DDoS attack and imply a Force Majure clausul that most have in any form of contracts, meaning that if anything happens OUTSIDE of company control, in this case a massive DDoS attack, no compensations would be issued... 

so please, stop whining, let them fix the problem and after that accept the compensations

I agree. All we can do right now is simply wait for fixing this

they said we might, not that we would, and most people only get time to play at the weekends, whining is a thing with games, its here to stay, the lack of updates is whats making us whine, if we were updated often then no whining.

Agreed. It's not even a technical issue, DDoS attacks can happen to just about anything operating through the internet. People should realize that DE couldn't really have prevented this from happening.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Akimbo:

That's no use to us who have jobs or school etc. I had a weekend to use boosters without spending 8+ hours a day working and missing out on using them. Extending boosters is no use if I won't be home to make use of it.

and whats the use by asking the same (answered) question over over and over again ? like little brainless child's... whait and hope they fix the problem ASAP and what compesation we get .. and if this is not satisfying THEN ppl can start complain..   but all this child's cry for something dint even happened.

your point is valid for sure.. but all those ppl with no patience are annoying .. by flaming and whining .. nothing will change..

its a game ! take a long breath calm down and stop crying ppl. jjeeez  are u all that addicted that u cant life some time without a game? poor mankind :/   ..that what we became?

p.s yes i know my English is bad..

Guys, DE will likely compensate. Steve even said they will look into Baro soon on Twitter. Calm down. Boosters will either be given out, or the time on current boosters will be restored.

I know everyone wants answers, but would you rather the team waste time updating you with pointless information like "Sorry guys, still feeding the hamsters!" or information that's way too advance for most of us to understand like "We're currently replacing our flux regulators and recalibrating the synchronatic codes"? Again, keep calm. DE's time is better spent fixing and not informing right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BIChains said:

arent you being a bit drastic there? 

if its an attack, it will eventually stop or get fixed, just be a bit more patient, and who knows... maybe we'll get some really cool compensation for everything we lost :)

Yes, dramatic... but people who work tend to only have the weekend to play for any significant amount of time.. So it does suck.

Yesterday I DC'd in the Cetus transition zone after killing the eidolon, and when I logged back on I found that I received no loot at all..

1 minute ago, IHauptmanI said:

If they were fully aware they would work to finish the problem, not to do bllsht momentary fixes.

It isnt like pulling the plug and just restarting server. everything is gucci now... they are working on it.. if multiple parties DDOS its damm hard to stop them.