The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

9 minutes ago, Ryim_Drykeon said:

Because they can't get laid. Sexual frustration will turn the human mind into jelly.

Perhaps if they showered and left their mother's basement, they may find human contact......though I doubt they can interact successfully anymore. It's amazing that anyone still does this sort of stuff because the only thing it proves is how pathetic they are.

I don't think that u can use this for video game.... 

1 minute ago, Rekalty said:

It's been an issue for more than 24 hours, but you're only extending him by 24 hours?...

Extending for 24 hours was an intermediate response, likely for people demanding answers about it.  If, as she said, it's an on-off thing then it's more than possible that they could extend further with little to no problems.  Personally I'd probably have had him show up next weekend as well as it's the people who can only play at the weekends that have been hit hardest by this.  Right now, they're still trying to sort out the actual problem.  Baro and boosters can be dealt with once people aren't having problems logging into and playing the game.

On 24-3-2018 at 2:36 PM, Carbonitepon8 said:

will i have to submit a ticket for anything i was denied while my connection borked? i lost x3 arcanes after a duo tridolon also thanks for working on a Saturday so we can playD546398BA3E44B4F4D6857CC7CD6F75F4744ACF8

They don't give items from something that doesn't take a key

Both excavations I ran one a lyth and one a neo both glitched at different times. The neo one quit giving us adversaries to kill to even keep the excavators running we had 4 started and had to keep letting them be destroyed to get any kryotic then the system quit responding. Please help this was frustrating especially being on like the 6th rotation 

best regards

Jason 

3 minutes ago, AttiasBarak said:

How do u know that it's DDoS attack and not just S#&$ty servers??....

what kind of tarded topic is that?

hmmm I wonder....

" We’re working through a lot of trouble that appears to be DDOS related. Stay tuned for all follow up information on how we will treat boosters and Baro. "

as well as that the servers are usually really stable and this has happened multiple times on baro weekends specifically over time.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nathalieh said:

There's no way to prevent ddos attacks completely just this year sony and microsoft were ddosed on march and they have way more resources than DE don't be stupid is not their fault they didn't ask to get ddosed.

They did not ask it but they could expect it.

There are some issues with Warframe client itself that do affect gaming in a bad way when attack happens.

Just small thing that can be fixed some years ago - Retries on updating and sudden connection loss(logout) during retry. 

You guess how much work would it need to fix? I bet under 100 lines of code.

1 minute ago, Ti_Dinzeo said:

Extending for 24 hours was an intermediate response, likely for people demanding answers about it.  If, as she said, it's an on-off thing then it's more than possible that they could extend further with little to no problems.  Personally I'd probably have had him show up next weekend as well as it's the people who can only play at the weekends that have been hit hardest by this.  Right now, they're still trying to sort out the actual problem.  Baro and boosters can be dealt with once people aren't having problems logging into and playing the game.

Or just make him last from friday to monday afternoon.

6 minutes ago, Retrijeuj said:

Wow, you guys are salty.

I can see a few reasons why people would want to take the game down for a few days, but none of them are good enough for me.

So you're okay with people DDOSing games that is created by people who earns a living from it as long as the reason is "good by your standards"?

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, ShiiftyGJJ said:

Or just make him last from friday to monday afternoon.

Which doesn't help those who can ONLY play at the weekend and who didn't get the chance to this weekend because of some childish idiot DDoSing the servers.

I'm not one of those people BTW, I just understand that they do exist.

Edited by Ti_Dinzeo

53 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Baro has an 'on off' switch - so easy a programmer doesn't have to do it. 
Boosters have millions and millions of entries per userbase per type per 'start time', a programmer will certainly be able to make it work. We're just discussing the best way to do it - extensions or new free ones, etc. 

You could always run a Double Affinity, Double Credit, and Double Resource weekend.

This DE DDOSing people just attaking in weekend because is low in staff....

Send them all  to electric chair....toasty a crisp chicken in the morning

Edited by Nupsy
  • Like 1

Just now, Airwolfen said:

hmmm I wonder....

as well as that the servers are usually really stable and this has happened multiple times on baro weekends specifically over time.

Smell like BS even if Rebecca said that.
DDoS attacks are easy to avoid and even more for games like Warframe.

They obviously fked up with the dojo decoration u can even see it for urself

And for Baro, its just high demand time + its weekend + we got new stuff to farm, it's way way more then the normal activity.

Okay I'm outtie from this thread. To those just finding out the connctivity problems. DE IS getting ddosed. There no need to be alarmed. Also baro is extended for 24 hours. Please have patiece with DE. The attack will stop eventually. Have a great day all. ♡

• Like 2

Just now, Lemonade_Joe said:

How unique is this event? Considering seriousness and downtimes?

I've only been really playing for the past month or so but from the people I'm in a clan with, this doesn't seem to be a very common occurrence.

9 minutes ago, Lahared said:

I don't think hugging stereotypes or being toxic helps anything in this situation.

I don't think your comment helps anything in this situation. To each their own opinion.

6 minutes ago, AttiasBarak said:

I don't think that u can use this for video game.... 

Of course I can. Video games are legal past time. DDoS attacks are a cowardly illegal activity that borders on terrorist like activity, and is definitively harmful to the companies it is employed against.

2 minutes ago, AttiasBarak said:

Smell like BS even if Rebecca said that.
DDoS attacks are easy to avoid and even more for games like Warframe.

They obviously fked up with the dojo decoration u can even see it for urself

And for Baro, its just high demand time + its weekend + we got new stuff to farm, it's way way more then the normal activity.

and your post smells of ignorance. but think what you want to think.

how about us asians.. its already sunday night now...no warframe.. last night too....  me and my best friends weekend is now doomed.... 11:15 pm now... just a few more minutes its monday... rip weekend... point me to the direction of the one who caused the DDOS attack... ill turn it into a capture mission.... where the target gets assassinated....

"Long live the Loki starter frame Cult"