Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

Reading over the reviews I am both proud of and disgusted by how fellow tenno have reacted. Everyone is aware that Warframe is a free to play game with nice quality graphics. Most of the time you either have to pay to play for ok to grate graphics or you have to deal with sub par graphics for a free game, most other free to play games greatly lack in depth of missions, weapon/player options and rarely are kept as up to date. To those who are understanding and thankful for the quick responses of the Warframe team thank you for showing understanding to them. To those of you who threw fits and acted like small kids you should be ashamed of yourself, I don't see you launching a completely free to play game much less keeping servers running, maintaining new and fresh ideas about game play and game content or even offering suggestions to fix the issues. I for one am grateful for the hard work that DE puts into Warframe, thank you DE for always staying on top of everything!

• Like 1

Thx very much DE for working hard to get rid of the problem. I know it will take a long period of time because this isn’t a DOS attack, this is a DDOS attack, meaning there are multiple sources that this problem is rooting from. So just to be curious, on estimate, how long do you think it’ll take till this is over?

1 hour ago, BigTom3212 said:

Reading over the reviews I am both proud of and disgusted by how fellow tenno have reacted. Everyone is aware that Warframe is a free to play game with nice quality graphics. Most of the time you either have to pay to play for ok to grate graphics or you have to deal with sub par graphics for a free game, most other free to play games greatly lack in depth of missions, weapon/player options and rarely are kept as up to date. To those who are understanding and thankful for the quick responses of the Warframe team thank you for showing understanding to them. To those of you who threw fits and acted like small kids you should be ashamed of yourself, I don't see you launching a completely free to play game much less keeping servers running, maintaining new and fresh ideas about game play and game content or even offering suggestions to fix the issues. I for one am grateful for the hard work that DE puts into Warframe, thank you DE for always staying on top of everything!

Well said and nothing more needed, Warframe is a great awesome game and I've never encountered a game so diverse and so kept up to date with new content and I've been playing online games from a teenager age, and I'm 53. :)

Totally was Bungie...They had to save the Faction Rally event by killing Warframe.  Either that or someone saw the documentary on Warframe and felt challenged to attack them in order to alter the narrative from one of success.  Either case, I hope they fail and that DE is able to recover none the worse for wear, but bear in mind these guys aren't as big as some of the large game deleopers so I'm sure their resources to handle such incidents are limited. 

15 minutes ago, fireplay_blaze said:

Thanks for the info

i thought it was my internet connection, i was about to call the ISP and give em a piece of my mind

You can still do that. While you are at it call netcologne, too, because in my case it IS their fault.

3 hours ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Why are people still writing here? Its working again it appears and that for some good hours. Go and enjoy the game instead of sitting here! :)

Because people are still experiencing problems and issues like losing progress, everyone is jumping on board with the whole getting on and yet people are still talking about losing progress, obviously its not sorted out fully and anyone who isn't playing (like myself) just don't want to risk it. I'm also waiting to hear about boosters because I bought a resource booster from baro when he first arrived this weekend and haven't got to use but maybe a few hours of it.