Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

5 minutes ago, Hyperdrome said:

If your in Washington State or Oregon, was just informed by Xfinity rep they are doing "Maintenance" on the land fiber-optic cable.  It could be out for 4-5 hours.  So before you go cursing DE, call your ISP.

Not sure if you are/were aware, but this stuff has been going on for most of the weekend, so I doubt it's just one or two ISP's doing some maintenance.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb 6Sanity9x:

i hope not cuz i dont wanna lose my 60fps D:

Yeah I cried a lot when I saw it :D

But I maybe fiend a solution. It maybe wasnt the fault of Warframe, because my PC was going like crazy because Windows Modules Installer Worker. Now I update Windows manualy, restart and try again.

1 minute ago, Asbaak said:

Yeah I cried a lot when I saw it :D

But I maybe fiend a solution. It maybe wasnt the fault of Warframe, because my PC was going like crazy because Windows Modules Installer Worker. Now I update Windows manualy, restart and try again.

dont forget about background apps, on my secondary pc i disable some of them :D

Edited by 6Sanity9x

Makes no sense to attack a company/game that have one of the fairest free to play systems around. If this “hackers” want to make a statement go for EA and friends. Make it impossible to validate transactions for pay to win loot boxes in purely PVP games. (Conspiracy theory: This was setup by jealous Star Wars and Destiny players being sponsored by greedy corporations) lol

• Like 1

hey, i experienced multiple bugs in the past few days/weeks. one of the bugs are weird. and there's this one bug that makes me unable to join the mission, the way i found was, for example i'd come back from a nightmare mission, and then im going to do a lotus mission, and then i realized that the loading was taking a lot longer than it did. and so when it finally loaded for some reason i cant move the camera or control anything, not even open my menu. and the only to do it was to  shut down my game and reboot my laptop. please fix this bug and text me back when you're ready to launch the update so that i log out. thank you.

2 minutes ago, Crumble69 said:

hey, i experienced multiple bugs in the past few days/weeks. one of the bugs are weird. and there's this one bug that makes me unable to join the mission, the way i found was, for example i'd come back from a nightmare mission, and then im going to do a lotus mission, and then i realized that the loading was taking a lot longer than it did. and so when it finally loaded for some reason i cant move the camera or control anything, not even open my menu. and the only to do it was to  shut down my game and reboot my laptop. please fix this bug and text me back when you're ready to launch the update so that i log out. thank you.

Sure. I'll text you. Just leave me your number. And credit card details.

20 minutes ago, Crumble69 said:

Bugs? Really? Hmm, you must be the only one whos experiening bugs in the last few days. U should send a msg to some of the DE employees for additional info about ur bugs, its really strange...

On 24. 3. 2018 at 2:33 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

March 26:

Hey All!
We think we are out of the woods, and now we are working on a solution for all those poor Boosters that went unused! Please stand by as we get all the details finalized.

You guys are being awesome, as usual :)

• Like 2