Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Booster Plan information!

You guys complete to amaze me, maybe its because you guys are canadians (not being stereo typical) extremely nice, i can't believe you all worked hard enough to stop the ddos but gave the baro extension as promised and gave the boosters back as promised, thanks so much

Edited by ZirkonX

8 minutes ago, OptimusJ said:

It's 6:00 AM in Greenwich of March 27th, and the connectivity issues persists.

Did a 40 wave endless last night without a hiccup; played for several hours without so much as a wobble in connectivity. 

Just to eliminate it (if you haven't already), have you checked if you are getting connectivity issues on other games, and done the requisite speedtests and such?

26 minutes ago, NuttiKrust said:

Did a 40 wave endless last night without a hiccup; played for several hours without so much as a wobble in connectivity. 

Just to eliminate it (if you haven't already), have you checked if you are getting connectivity issues on other games, and done the requisite speedtests and such?

Ok, you came here just to Brag about "the amazing feat of doing 40 waves", because how something you did in the past relate with problems happening in the present?
Get a grip, dude. BTW, that's not something so exclusive that you should brag about.

3 minutes ago, OptimusJ said:

Ok, you came here just to Brag about "the amazing feat of doing 40 waves", because how something you did in the past relate with problems happening in the present?
Get a grip, dude. BTW, that's not something so exclusive that you should brag about.

Wow, insecure much? 

Are you going to answer my question, or are you going to continue being a little child? Actually, scratch that.. I have better things to do with my time than try to help someone with an attitude problem.

Edited by NuttiKrust

4 minutes ago, NuttiKrust said:

Wow, insecure much? 

Are you going to answer my question, or are you going to continue being a little child? Actually, scratch that.. I have better things to do with my time than try to help someone with an attitude problem.

Wait, how that makes me insecure? That makes no sense at all. And yet, you're the one doing personal attacks to deflect answering how something you did in the past relate to problems happening THIS MOMENT.
Yeah, I'm the child, I'm the insecure bragger... Right.
Give up and let the grown ups talk about the real problems, and find some place else for you needed emotional validation.
I'll just ignore your next rants and calls for attention.

Edited by OptimusJ

A 40 wave endless can go on for quite a while; which is a good benchmark to see if there would be any connectivity issues. I did one, without issues. I played for several hours, without issues. The point, which your "grown up" brain is utterly, and abysmally failing to grasp, is that I had no connectivity issues into late last night; which is indicative of a stable server. This tells me that the servers were fine up to about 12-1am GMT. 

I was simply trying to ascertain if the problem was your end, or on DE's again; but I guess you're too busy being a "grown up" and attacking me with baseless accusations to get that.
Well done, champ. *slow clap*

Anyway, whatever. I'm done. Much better things to do with my time. +1 to ignore list. 
Annnnnd ... moving on.

Edited by NuttiKrust

Il y a 9 heures, Duu_ a dit :

Yes, DE did work hard, but there's a reason games don't generally get DDoS'd. There are preventive measures to avoid your entire game getting shut down for an entire weekend.

[Citation SERIOUSLY needed], because Blizzard gets DDoS regularly, so does EA, FF XIV got DDoS in 2017, and even the little Star Trek Online got DDoS several times. And I'm not even talking about other things getting DDoS like Wikipedia, eBay or even Twitter.

Edited by SauriaLizardqueen

4 hours ago, OptimusJ said:

4 hours ago, NuttiKrust said:

Wow, insecure much? 

Eh. I don´t get it. Nutti wasn´t bragging at all, he was only testing the server connectivity by attempting to do a successful 40 wave run. He´s just trying to find out whether its your own connectivity or DEs connectivity. I think you are overreacting way too much

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mabitude said:

Eh. I don´t get it. Nutti wasn´t bragging at all, he was only testing the server connectivity by attempting to do a successful 40 wave run. He´s just trying to find out whether its your own connectivity or DEs connectivity. I think you are overreacting way too much

Is it actually a useful benchmark? I was under the impression that most connectivity problems crop up when the game tries to update your account information, which happens when you extract and all your rewards are accounted for. Doesnt the Host do most if not all of the work and only tries to talk to the server at extraction?

5 minutes ago, Mabitude said:

To be fair, I did test it late last night which is why I believe he responded as he did; though the excessive over-reaction and aggression was a tad unwarranted.

Just now, VadiseReikaz said:

Is it actually a useful benchmark? I was under the impression that most connectivity problems crop up when the game tries to update your account information, which happens when you extract and all your rewards are accounted for. Doesnt the Host do most if not all of the work and only tries to talk to the server at extraction?

I've had instances where "NETWORK NOT RESPONDING" does crop up; either in Orbiter or in the a mission. Even though the game only tries to update at the end of the mission, it still wants to keep in contact with the server (the chat for example).

It may not have been a very useful benchmark; but it most certainly wasn't bragging. 

Just now, NuttiKrust said:

I've had instances where "NETWORK NOT RESPONDING" does crop up; either in Orbiter or in the a mission. Even though the game only tries to update at the end of the mission, it still wants to keep in contact with the server (the chat for example).

It may not have been a very useful benchmark; but it most certainly wasn't bragging. 

The bragging bit I just glided over because I dont care really, I am just trying to find out how it works a bit better. I did get the network messages at the orbiter, but only when the consoles are accessed. Maybe I didnt get bugged as much due to having all chats disabled. Is Squad chat handled by the server or the host do you know?

3 часа назад, (PS4)TheRealTommo сказал:

People should stop getting so irate it's just a game after all, there are much more important things in life to get wound up about. Just chill.

this had been old like 20 years ago already.

it's not just a game. it's time and passion.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Leoloa said:

to me since Friday I get an update error and now I can not download the game on any of my computers

same tbh, I tried uninstalling and re-installing the game, verifying the resource cache, but the launcher still gives me an error message "Update Failed ! Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe to try again". I've tried to restart it dozens of times, I end up getting the same message. If DE says the problems on their end are fixed, maybe I just have to look deeper into my computer, it can't be the space left though, cleared about 100 GB of data just yesterday in the library I downloaded warframe to.

On the bright side my connection is in peak condition.

Edited by DarkSeeker45

1 hour ago, Sqecmi said:

this had been old like 20 years ago already.

it's not just a game. it's time and passion.

And money in many cases... Boosters comes first to mind but also plat purchases and/or attempting to trade them with someone for something, game decides to go bonkers and in worst case scenario, one or both traders lose their stuff because it "failed to update account information".

Can you please make boosters work only when online?  I got boosters last week because I had the time to play but now you are giving me my boosters back when I don't have the time. This needs to be addressed quickly.  Such a simple mechanic and yet still not in game.