Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builds What am i missing/ don't know

PMR25

Question

Despite my 3yrs on warframe i have yet to truly experience my wf's a there abilties done right and tho most it not have a 4 or other number to spam realilty and DE make it clear that you can't spm forever or to a point so following that logic i've posted my frames that i use now and have baring what builds exist for them and how they synergize as that one of teh many things i did not know a warframe can do which at this moment and time i only use a toxic lash saryn's but i'd like to know the other as well thank you in advance from a MR18 https://imgur.com/a/ogn5U

Edited by PMR25
change my question

9 answers to this question

it completely depends on what you want to achieve

a) do you just want to know if your builds are good?

b) do you want some tips to improve them?

Anyways, here goes

Oberon: You can go for 3 build here.

1. Healing: CP, Vitality, Hunter Adrenaline, Steel Fiber, Primed Con, Flow, Fleeting Max, Power Drift, Transient, Phoenix Renewal
  2. DPS: CP, Power Drift, Primed Con, Narrow Minded, Primed Flow, Streamline Max, Blind Rage, Hallowed Eruption, Overextended, Augur Reach
  3. Solo Tridolon: Dead Eye, Coaction Drift, Transient, Vitality, Fleeting Rank 4, Constitution, Primed Con, Hunter Adrenaline, Phoenix Renewal, Streamline Rank 4

Chroma: Ditch Everlasting Ward and add Streamline. Switch Steel Charge to Dead Eye/Rifle Amp and Steel Fibre to Vitality. Use a CE Hikou or a Glaive for Selfdamage and you have a pretty solid Tridolon Chroma

Ember: what's your point? WoF? Bad build. Steel Charge is garbage without Melee. Use Growing Power. Narrow Minded is waste as well. If you want to cut down the cost, use Efficiency. Also no need for Flow. Remove Flow, Narrow Minded and Blind Range. Add Energy Conversion, Streamline and Fleeting Expertise. If you don't want to go for 100% WoF switch Energy Conversion for Vitality. I use 67/190//190/205

Excalibur: Seems solid. But don't use Rifle Amp....he's pure Melee. Use Steel Charge, also more points to spent. I would also get rid of Armored Agility and Rush but if thats ok with you, go for it.

Frost: WTH? Duration on Frost? Never seen that. His globe scales off Health and Armor. Energy Siphon/CP as Aura. No one uses Rejuvenation after MR10 or so. Then use either Range or Strength. Range is good for Infested (more space and slowing the Infantry. I use 23/175/280/95) or Strength on Grineer (they are shooting. larger bubble = easier target, I use 23/175/145/200). Corpus/Corrupted Nullifier destroy them anyways with 1 hit

Nova: Your Slova is a Speed Nova. All above 100% slows, under 100% speeds enemies up. 

Slova: CP/Energy Siphon, Power Drift, Primed Con, Intesify, Fleeting Rank 4, Primed Flow, QT, Narrow Minded, Streamline Rank 4, Constitution

Speed Nova: CP/ES, Coaction/Cunning Drift, Primed Con, Overextended, Fleeting Rank 4, Primed Flow, QT, Narrow Minded, Streamline Rank 4, Constitution

Octavia: That's ...urrr...what? Energy Siphon/Power Drift, Primed Con/Overexnted/Intesify/Narrow Minded/QT/Primed Flow/Stretch/Blind Rage. I use 254/55/169/166

Rhino: Your first louadout could be something like Buff Rhino. It's not great but should do the trick. The second is crap. For Index I recommend: Shotgun Amp (or whatever you use), Enemy Sense, Steel Fiber, Blind Rage, Transient, Energy Conversion + Iron Shrapnel, Armored Agility, Fleeting Max, Intesify

Vauban: It's not good. You don't need Duration + Efficiency. Espacially with Repelling Bastille. In this build you want range (I'm using 183duration, 130eff, 250range, 40 strength for Bastille and  282/130/184/40 for my ~6 minute (338seconds) Vortex Vauban)

Volt: I don't have much experience with him but you want either High Duration with 130% Strength for Tridolons or Range/Strength and Duration for Map clearing Discharge

Zephyr: I only use her on PoE with somewhat balanced stats around 200/160/200/40

As for the rest: I never use them and don't know anything so I won't say anything. It's better for both of us

The next part would be your weapons. Warframes alone are good but not great. But with all honesty I do fear an insight look on your weaponry

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

I mean realisticly as long as it works for whatever purpose you're trying to do, it's kewl. Some of these build looks confusing to me as to why it's that way (I'm just a meta b!tch that mod stuff that makes my life easy) but can't help in the first place because there's no context to which build is meant to do what.

4 ability per warframe, make that 3 usable per warframe and you can push out roughly 2-3 builds per frame for different purposes, even then you can make it pretty niche and unique by yourself.

I'll also comment on the broken continuity in one of the screenshot *chuckles*

^ to fill in volt

CC build -> max range, high duration, high efficiency, ult augument for overshields. 

Just spam shock, use his shield and overload if needet.

Max speed build -> should include: primed con, narrow mindet, streamline (no fleeting) every strength mod you can find, health over shields, shocking speed augument (optional to flow, very recommendable tho. Flow over intensify is possible too)

That build focuses on going fast and that's really all you can do. Shocking speed is to make up for that. Carry energy plates. You're gonna need them.

Melee build(s) -> Vitality, rage/hunter, streamline, stretch, p con, p flow, steel fiber/armored agility (preferably armored, can varry with your level range tho), Transient Fortitude. Power drift on your exilus slot (for both, the strength and knockdown).

->Vitality, rage/hunter, streamline, narrow mindet, p con, shocking speed, steel fiber/armored agility, Transient Fortitude. Power drift on your exilus slot

That one is focusing a little more on energy management as you can and will get some hits in melee range. The little extra armor and health are thus an essencial. Very recommendable for volt as certain stances include the sprint speed to your slash mobility, what gives him a clear advantage over valkyr who essencially shares the buff (but is overall better suited to use it due to the high armor and eternal war) The first version is a tad more focused on Cc and provides a pool to use shock and overload more regulary. The second one provides more duration, makes carrying the shield over extendet periods rather possible and protects you additionally with shocking speed. Both work very well, i personally tend to use the first one more often tho. Nothing beats shock when it comes to creeping in on enemys.

I may fill in zephry tomorrow (tired as hell right now )

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

3 hours ago, PMR25 said:

Despite my 3yrs on warframe i have yet to truly experience my wf's a there abilties done right and tho most it not have a 4 or other number to spam realilty and DE make it clear that you can't spm forever or to a point so following that logic i've posted my frames that i use now and have baring what builds exist for them and how they synergize as that one of teh many things i did not know a warframe can do which at this moment and time i only use a toxic lash saryn's but i'd like to know the other as well thank you in advance from a MR18 https://imgur.com/a/ogn5U

Let's see :

For my Oberon Prime :
Corrosive Projection (aura)
Power Drift (adaptor)
Vitality 
Flow/Prime
Streamlined
Continuity/Prime
Rage
Intensify
Steel Fiber
Transient Fortitude/ Renewal (augment)

Description : Slap on the 3rd ability (leave on), and survive through everything ... except grineer turrets.

For my Frost Prime:
Power Drift (adaptor)
Intensify
Transient Fortitude
Streamline
Continuity/Prime
Vitality
Steel Fiber
Armored Agility
Chilling Globe (augment)

Description : This build a "Chilling Globe" build. The continuity mod is there as a maxed stat will decrease the area of your globe to 1.7 meters, so you can protect key points without blocking firing arcs.

Poor Ember, got gut-punched by DE. If you're in the market for a non-LoS warframe-of-destruction, I would suggest a Mend & Maim Equinox :
Energy Siphon (aura)
Power Drift (adaptor)
Stretch
Overextended
Redirection
Vitality
Continuity/Prime
Streamline
Fleeting Expertise
Flow/Prime

Description : Maim (4th ability - Day) at it's max, will cover the defense/interception tileset entirely and hit through multiple levels in other mission types. Leave it on to build up damage, then turn it off for maximum carnage!

:suda:

vor 5 Stunden schrieb GrazewoundZero:

Let's see :

For my Oberon Prime :
Power Drift (adaptor)
Vitality 
Flow/Prime
Streamlined
Continuity/Prime
Rage
Intensify
Steel Fiber

Description : Slap on the 3rd ability (leave on), and survive through everything ... except grineer turrets.

I can also give you an advice on improvement.

1. Switch out Rage for Hunter Adrenaline. 5% more Conversion.

2. Use your 2 then your third when everyone stand on your ground. They will get an Armorbuff for roughly 300-400 Armor whereever they go (it's not limited to you or your range)

7 hours ago, Xzorn said:

Do you happen to be using the Auto-mod select button?

Nope I've literally been going around with Warframe builds that have no purpose and like I said that can't go on forever 

9 hours ago, GrazewoundZero said:

Let's see :

For my Oberon Prime :
Power Drift (adaptor)
Vitality 
Flow/Prime
Streamlined
Continuity/Prime
Rage
Intensify
Steel Fiber

For my Frost Prime:
Power Drift (adaptor)
Intensify
Transient Fortitude
Streamline
Continuity/Prime
Vitality
Steel Fiber
Armored Agility
Chilling Globe (augment)

Description : This build a "Chilling Globe" build. The continuity mod is there as a maxed stat will decrease the area of your globe to 1.7 meters, so you can protect key points without blocking firing arcs.

Poor Ember, got gut-punched by DE. If you're in the market for a non-LoS warframe-of-destruction, I would suggest a Mend & Maim Equinox :
Energy Siphon (aura)
Power Drift (adaptor)
Stretch
Overextended
Redirection
Vitality
Continuity/Prime
Streamline
Fleeting Expertise
Flow/Prime

Description : Maim (4th ability - Day) at it's max, will cover the defense/interception tileset entirely and hit through multiple levels in other mission types. Leave it on to build up damage, then turn it off for maximum carnage!

So this is the jack of all trades broberon I've heard and seen I've seen him in action but with my own I've never really tried to use him on the basis other players would expect my support no different from using trinity and I didn't wanna be that player who has a great wf but doesn't know how to use it like low tier limbo players who rift ugh the cringe anyways this is a big help I'll do this and then all I'll need is his tennogen skin for FF 

9 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

I can also give you an advice on improvement.

1. Switch out Rage for Hunter Adrenaline. 5% more Conversion.

2. Use your 2 then your third when everyone stand on your ground. They will get an Armorbuff for roughly 300-400 Armor whereever they go (it's not limited to you or your range)

Great advice. Thank you.

5 hours ago, PMR25 said:

So this is the jack of all trades broberon I've heard and seen I've seen him in action but with my own I've never really tried to use him on the basis other players would expect my support no different from using trinity and I didn't wanna be that player who has a great wf but doesn't know how to use it like low tier limbo players who rift ugh the cringe anyways this is a big help I'll do this and then all I'll need is his tennogen skin for FF 

Pretty much. I love using him when I bring out my Kubrow/Kavat. They become furry bullets of death, that stick around regardless of how thick a situation gets.   

If your unsuspecting group has Kubrows and/or Kavats, they're surprised how destructive their pets suddenly become. :devil: