Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic missions

pyrotech63

Question

Which missions can you efficiently/quickly farm for relics? 

Like DEF is faster than SUR since you dont have to wait 5-10 min to get a relic. (at least that is my thinking)

I don't need the names of the nodes or the rotation letter, just the type of mission.

6 answers to this question

15 hours ago, pyrotech63 said:

Which missions can you efficiently/quickly farm for relics? 

Like DEF is faster than SUR since you dont have to wait 5-10 min to get a relic. (at least that is my thinking)

I don't need the names of the nodes or the rotation letter, just the type of mission.

Lith = earth excavation - solo 8-12 rounds is easy (the only issue is the speed of the "boosters" appearing so the excavation can be completed). If you can et a 2-4 person team it speeds up the process considerably.

Neo = Try the Xini intereception mission on Eris. If solo then Rounds 1 and 2 have a 70% chance of a Neo relic, with rounds 3 and 4 a 100% chance of an axi relic.

I have found it quicker and easier to solo rounds 1 and 2 on xini for 2 x neo than hydreon on Sedna defense for 2 rounds. As a 3 player team we did xini x 4 rounds twice yesterday with each 4 rounds taking approx 20 minutes for 2 x neo and 2 x axi each time.