The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey, it's that Saryn cosplay maker again.

Dagnie

On 3/25/2018 at 12:19 PM, (XB1)Apollyon VII said:

Are these for sale? I'd love to get one. They look great! :clem:

Yes! What they are is patterns you take to shops such as herostime, zentaizone, or aesthetic cosplay and they will size it, print it, and sew it up for you. 😊

Edited by Dagnie

As they are made from the ingame textures, I'm not sure you are allowed to sell them.
I'm not sure, but if you haven't already did, you should contact DE to make sure you don't break any rule by selling thoses.

Anyways, nice work !

3 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

As they are made from the ingame textures, I'm not sure you are allowed to sell them.
I'm not sure, but if you haven't already did, you should contact DE to make sure you don't break any rule by selling thoses.

Anyways, nice work !

I know some time ago someone who was making warframe plushies was told that they could give the patterns away for free but not sell them - even if it wasn't using in game textures, it's still their IP. I don't know if anything has changed since then but I agree that asking DE first would be best.

14 hours ago, Ottofyre said:

I know some time ago someone who was making warframe plushies was told that they could give the patterns away for free but not sell them - even if it wasn't using in game textures, it's still their IP. I don't know if anything has changed since then but I agree that asking DE first would be best.

I’ll have to go do that, then! :o

• 4 weeks later...