Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Abandoned in Defense at the Last Second

(XBOX)ShhhImaGirl

Several times now, I’ve been in a public defense mission and have 1-2 people choose to keep fighting with one person choosing to extract, then at the last second everyone but me jumps to extract and abandons me in the mission.  Most of the time when I do defense on public, I’m not running a solo frame and I’m forced to fail the mission and lose my XP and rewards. 

It makes sense for people in the middle to decide to leave at the last second, but it’s unfair and rude to allow players to indicate they are staying just to leave fellow Tenno at the last second to fail a mission. 

• 3 weeks later...

I agree this is an escalating tactic and seems to happen more and more. Maybe DE can change this to give you a message after they decide to leave "your squad has decided to leave would you like to stay or exit?" 

Or they can make it so you cannot change your mind at the last second, make your choice and your locked in as long as others have made a choice. Example, you choose to stay, player 3 chooses to leave, player 2 and 4 choose to stay and are locked in to the mission. Only player 3 can change his mind as there was a choice made after his choice. It is no different than if all 4 choose to stay or leave the timer is removed and game is started. Make a choice and live with it, as long as all have chosen you are locked in. Or as I stated above allow a single player to opt out before the mission starts.

JrChappy - General Yoshimitsu Pride PS4