Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XP Farming 2018

Iris.Zero

Sanctuary Onslaught is a great place to level sidearms and melee weapons you have in your backpockets provided you have a primary or a Frame capable of handling the 8 waves. Maybe more waves if you don’t run out of efficiency within the first minute of round 9 

I would vote for Hydron, except I noticed a new trend lately - people frequently leave after 5 or 10 waves even if their equipment isn't maxed (and before anyone asks, no, I'm not playing as Limbo :P ). Why they do that? Beats me, perhaps they have an irrational fear of getting more Axi relics.

Other than that, I recommend doing endless fissures (Neo or Axi) - people tend to stay longer in these. Just avoid Stephano, Uranus, cause everyone is too spread out.

• 1 month later...
On 2018-03-26 at 7:29 AM, krekireftw said:

helene, saturn is comparable to hydron and, due to its lower level, is easier to clear and wipe with lower tier builds. however it's not as popular as hydron, so not as easy to find a pub. 

ive heard of berehenyia being a good spot, but i dont like it.

edit: helene also has far better drops than hydron. it supplies the most of my orokincells due to my level habits.  i reccomend going 15 waves and if your weapon is short one or two levels, stealth an exterm or a spy, it'll max the rest of it out.

ok yeah no. look, I get that this famous warframe youtuber or whatever claims helene is comparable, but in terms of time to exp it isn't period. point blank, poser troll bs xD I can max the same weapon in less time with fewer waves on hydron than helene any day. when that ashisoji cephalon or whatever noob posted the vid I did my own checks because I thought it might be legit. HEYAAAAAALLLL NAW, not even remotely close to being comparable exp. 15 waves without a booster = level 14-19 on helene. 15 waves ANY weapon on hydron = maxed weapon. IDC what your favorite youtuber said, helene is not competetive exp. And if you paid attention to exp rates and time taken you would know this too.

With a booster, I can max out any single weapon in 10 waves of Helene, and the deal is most people are willing to go up to wave 10 for that meso.

In hydron however, there is always that one guy that extracts at wave 5 (especially the "carry", like saryn primes, volt primes etc) and the rest follow suit.

I'm surprised no one else does this.

A Rhino is great for weapon levelling. Since you always bring a frame, I specced a Stomp clearing build (high str, efficiency, range. very low duration). Granted you need a few rare corrupted mods etc. A shout and a stomp can 1 hit most Hydron mobs. Your gun or your ally can then focus on big ones like Nox, Heavies, Kavat summoners, etc. Rhino has been a great farming frame for me for as long as I can remember. You can easily clear up to wave 10 solo without the need of a weapon. Add a lens and he is also ok for Focus Farm. I also level my forma'd frames similarly. I only bring a Lenz for the farming or possible mod them with ability power and efficiency and use a spammable skill. For certain frames you need to rely on your weapon first but at 10 most frames can carry their weight. I use Shuriken on Ash, Rhino with Stomp. Frames with poor wave clear skills can only rely on weapons.

Some good weapons that can carry you is Lenz, Zarr, Tonkor, basically aoe weapons.

Edited by (PS4)FiniteSe7en

On 2018-03-26 at 8:24 AM, Iris.Zero said:

Hello fellow Tennos!

Lately I have been devoting myself to farming Mastery more and more.

Thanks and best Regards

Iris.Zero

I gotchu fam. Go complete the New Strange quest if you haven't already and then head yourself into some Sanctuary Onslaught (NOt the Elite difficult, just the basic one). Fast and furious enemy spawns, combined with reliably high levels and there almost always being someone that is able to kill everything with basically no issue, it is the perfect hotspot for some delightful Mastery grinding and I couldn't recommend it more. Just unequip everything except a frame (preferably one that can either kill a lot of stuff quickly or is pretty tanky) and then just unequip everything else except the weapons you want to max and go in for 8 zones. By the end, you stuff will be maxed (or close to it).

Enjoy!

On 2018-03-26 at 1:28 PM, xXDeadsinxX said:

Akkad really isn’t the best place to farm xp since the infested give the least amount of xp through all the factions we have in-game at the moment. I usually run Hydron, Sedna, but I’ve also heard that Stofler, Lua, is a good place as well.

infested also swarm to their deaths faster and dont all painfully shoot you in the face, akkad (and b4 dark sectors, xini defense) is still a reliable place to farm up, esp when you can cheese the infested in total safety with frames like ivara or reasonable safety with any nearly frame.

The biggest issue akkad has is people joining it in a public match then bailing at 5 waves to get a quick 20-25k credits when they could have just solo'd it, grineer may rack in more affinity but they also require some effort, whereas with infested its totally possible to read a book or watch tv while you deal with them.

On 2018-07-11 at 4:12 PM, YasashiOfSenju said:

ok yeah no. look, I get that this famous warframe youtuber or whatever claims helene is comparable, but in terms of time to exp it isn't period. point blank, poser troll bs xD I can max the same weapon in less time with fewer waves on hydron than helene any day. when that ashisoji cephalon or whatever noob posted the vid I did my own checks because I thought it might be legit. HEYAAAAAALLLL NAW, not even remotely close to being comparable exp. 15 waves without a booster = level 14-19 on helene. 15 waves ANY weapon on hydron = maxed weapon. IDC what your favorite youtuber said, helene is not competetive exp. And if you paid attention to exp rates and time taken you would know this too. 

Very true about the XP. But I imagine loads of players are running low on cells these days, especially if they never had the chance to use draco. there isn't anywhere where they drop that you would end up farming them regularly, and we are just needing more and more of them with these 15 cells as component in primes etc, so it could be a good place to kill 2 birds with one stone I guess. 

On 2018-03-26 at 5:29 AM, krekireftw said:

helene, saturn is comparable to hydron and, due to its lower level, is easier to clear and wipe with lower tier builds. however it's not as popular as hydron, so not as easy to find a pub.  

ive heard of berehenyia being a good spot, but i dont like it.

edit: helene also has far better drops than hydron. it supplies the most of my orokincells due to my level habits.  i reccomend going 15 waves and if your weapon is short one or two levels, stealth an exterm or a spy, it'll max the rest of it out.

Ahem... Helene = Orokin Cells too.  That's why I jump on there with something I have formaed.  Need them to build those formas anyway, I don't care how fast experience rolls in anymore.  If I want to have fun with this game stll I am formaing frames that are not primed yet, using weapons that give me a challenge but just in case a kill all at least 5 forma weapon hidden for a backup..

Edited by (PS4)bauchie

Try using maxed Mending Unity (very first node in Vazarin that expands affinity sharing radius). A lot of mission types actually give pretty decent XP - the problem is your allies are usually bouncing all over the map and not within sharing radius. With the expanded affinity sharing radius you can passively level stuff pretty quickly with PoE bounties, various sortie missions (the usual suspects like defense work, but mobile defense and survival become acceptable as well), and Onslaught (both versions). It won't be as good as Hydron, but it at least allows you to do something besides the same defense mission over and over, and the mission rewards can be good, too.

Just keep an eye on the little affinity marker and make sure it's showing that you're within sharing radius for all three of your teammates.

If it is for weapons:

1 make sure to have a good stock of them.

2  try to build the same amount of primary secondary and melee so u can go with all 3 every time for faster exp.

3 have an EV Trinity.

4 wait for a booster drop or buy 1.

5 go at ESO along with a Saryn or Equinox the others doesn't matter, spam your 2 and 4.

6 enjoy your 9000 exp by wave 3-4.(7 and a half - 10 minutes)

7 get out and repeat.

For Frames:

1 Hydron

2 Bring at least a weapon that can kill so you don't leech others.

Edited by DeathDweller

• 2 weeks later...

My farm place for weapons is Telesto on Saturn.
- using range/duration Ivara, ability Sleeparrows and Prowl

- stealthkills or headshots for the 500% affinitybonus.

- 1 or 2 runs for a full weapon, + orokin cell and plastids farm

i don't have a frame exp farm spot, but i try the Sanctuary Onslaught.