Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is this a good enough Lanka Riven for Eidolon Hunting?

Monsterwithin

Question

10 answers to this question

It looks quite powerfull, cold isnt as as good as radiation for penetrating alloy armor but it still has a 25% bonus. The mag size could hurt a little when amping up the combo counter (which, on a sidenote you can and should do by just shooting the eidolon whenever you have nothing else to do) but other then that this looks like a really solid riven, not perfect but certainly good enough to just give it a go and see. 

The cold is a bit irritating, but it still has 25% bonus vs Alloy Armor so yeah just leave it as it is.

For snipers, I'd prefer Crit Chance + Multishot personally.

Edited by Guest

The cold damage really hurts its stats and you could get a better negative than -mag cap.

I would reroll though Lanka is usable for Eidolon farms even without a riven so it depends on how much more you like your other rivened weapons

2 minutes ago, Dawn11715 said:

It looks quite powerfull, cold isnt as as good as radiation for penetrating alloy armor but it still has a 25% bonus. The mag size could hurt a little when amping up the combo counter (which, on a sidenote you can and should do by just shooting the eidolon whenever you have nothing else to do) but other then that this looks like a really solid riven, not perfect but certainly good enough to just give it a go and see. 

Oh I didn't know that, thought you had to deal damage to get your combo up, thanks for the tip.

1 minute ago, Monsterwithin said:

Oh I didn't know that, thought you had to deal damage to get your combo up, thanks for the tip.

No You can get the counter up all the time as long as you hit it. Doesnt matter if its in an invulnerable phase, or has its shields up.