Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Commodore Prime not showing energy color when changed

(PSN)Arkhammer77

The energy color doesn't show at all on all of the Commodore Prime suit when changing from the default hot pink.  I tried changing it to various colors, but it looked as though the energy effects just disappeared.  While using the default color (not selected any), it would show on the suit.  I previewed another torso and the newly selected energy color showed up, so it's likely just on the Commodore Prime, although I didn't check all other torsos or try with other pieces of armor.  I had been using the Commodore Prime's default coloration since it was released, so I don't know if this bug is new.

• 2 weeks later...

Note that if you guys change the color the bug only prevents the instant preview. Reentering the Operator room will show it to you.

So while there is indeed a bug you can freely change colors and they'll be saved and display correctly afterwards :)

Edited by NightmareT12

• 2 months later...
On 2018-04-17 at 8:38 AM, NightmareT12 said:

Note that if you guys change the color the bug only prevents the instant preview. Reentering the Operator room will show it to you.

So while there is indeed a bug you can freely change colors and they'll be saved and display correctly afterwards :)

It didnt correct