Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

excalibur prime

goku1378

Question

11 answers to this question

My spanish isnt up to par but i understand youre asking for excal prime to be sold again.and say it is an injustice you cant have one.

Im afraid to tell you that unless you were around 5 years ago you wont be getting one.

Edited by Zhoyzu

Si es injusto, para nosotros.

Pero para los que lo compraron con la promesa de que es exclusivo para ellos, seria mucho mas injusto.

Yo tampoco lo tengo, asi que tambien lloro, pero entiendo que nunca lo voy a tener.

Yes, it is unfair for us.

But it would be even worse for those who purchased with the promise of it being exclusive to them.

I don't have him either, so I cry over it too, but at least I understand that I will never get a chance to have him.

Edited by Souldend78

Now, imagine you paid for example 1000$ for some stuff called as "exclusive", and after 2-3 years same thing gets avaliable again but for 200$..
So just imagine a power of that butthurt you could experience, check up definition of "exclusive" and please, stop reviving this corpse over and over again. Let it rest in peace.
I know you don't asking my opinion but exept the name, anecdotal armor buff and golden horn, he's only use is mastery rank points, so i wasn;t purchased it 5 years ago and i never will, even if it becames(for some magical reason) avaliable for accounts which ones were registered before(lol)/durning his sale period.

hace 1 hora, Zhoyzu dijo:

My spanish isnt up to par but i understand youre asking for excal prime to be sold again.and say it is an injustice you cant have one.

Im afraid to tell you that unless you were around 5 years ago you wont be getting one.

To be fair , his spanish is horrible .