Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QOL MR Show All The Things

Almagnus1

I would like to see a button that unlocks when you hit MR 20 that allows you to see all of the weapons you have not yet completed, including all of the hidden items with the exception of Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime, and Lato Prime (because those three primes should never be re-released).

Edit:

Going by the weapons listed at http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank#Exclusive_Mastery , the following weapons are not in either my codex nor my MR list:

• Lato Vandal
  • Braton Vandal
  • Machete Wraith
  • Mara Detron
  • Viper Wraith
  • Karak Wraith
  • Latron Wraith
Edited by Almagnus1

2 minutes ago, UncaIroh said:

Codex has it, not sure if market and clan research menus have it too. A mastered weapon will have a green logo on the upper right of its pic to indicate you've mastered it.

However, if you don't have the Mara Detron, it won't show that weapon as unearned MR.

5 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

However, if you don't have the Mara Detron, it won't show that weapon as unearned MR.

Ahhh yes, this would be convenient but also opens a can of worms for weapons like the Braton Vandal. (When will that drop? All we have is DE's "someday")

6 hours ago, Almagnus1 said:

I would like to see a button that unlocks when you hit MR 20 that allows you to see all of the weapons you have not yet completed, including all of the hidden items with the exception of Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime, and Lato Prime (because those three primes should never be re-released).

Edit:

Going by the weapons listed at http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank#Exclusive_Mastery , the following weapons are not in either my codex nor my MR list:

• Lato Vandal
  • Braton Vandal
  • Machete Wraith
  • Mara Detron
  • Viper Wraith
  • Karak Wraith
  • Latron Wraith

Lato and Braton Vandal are unobtainable, and once you begin to master Machete, Mara, and the Wraiths, they show up normally.

7 hours ago, UncaIroh said:

Ahhh yes, this would be convenient but also opens a can of worms for weapons like the Braton Vandal. (When will that drop? All we have is DE's "someday")

Ok, so drop the Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal from the list then.

7 hours ago, NezuHimeSama said:

Lato and Braton Vandal are unobtainable, and once you begin to master Machete, Mara, and the Wraiths, they show up normally.

Most of those are either Baro weapons or Invasion weapons.  IMO all of those should already be on the chart as they're available in game, just not easily so.

The problem is when you start getting into the higher MRs (like MR 23 or 24), and you need a carrot for those last few things to grind out before you're actually done with Warframe and having that carrot appear because of how much effort you put into the game would help a bit... purely a QOL change.

Braton and Lato Vandal are not available in the game at all right now afaik.

If you're that far into the game, you're probably reading the wiki to find your carrots anyway. I'm not opposed to adding the obtainable weapons to the MR list, even right off the bat, since you can work towards getting them pretty much right when you start, but the unobtainable ones are unobtainable.