Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Little Improvement for the Defences which was well added into the Interceptions.

Toonya

Hao! If we look at the Defense essence, we will see, what the most important it not protection of the Object, the most important it a killing all the mobs as fast as we can (only it's necessary for completing the mission and if we do it good - no one even can attack the Object). So it's looks more like Static Extermination or something...

I suggest not something global, but thing, which DE well added into the Interceptions - when at wave remained 80-95% of mobs - then starting the timer to the ending this wave (we can count it as retreat of enemies). This improvement should help versus some rare bugs, when 1-2 enemies got stuck in the textures and players can't kill them and complete the mission, as it helped at Interceptions.

I think it's enough for improvement and Defences will looks more like it is (may be essence still almost the same, but retreating of the mobs looks more... in the spirit of defense x) i think).
Thanks.

Edited by Toonya