Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index strategy: bank at 15 points for the biggest bonus

dudefaceguy

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

That makes zero sense. You're just embarrassed that I called you out after you tried to be sarcastic to a person who posted nearly 3 years ago lol.

You can google, can't you?

Well then it's your responsibility to catch up and stop wasting people's time

• Like 1

If the data in the thread still holds, what is the problem?

Unless the code changed, the data is still valuable and salient to the current game.

Thinking a conversation is 'bad' or 'odd' because it's 'old' is some seriously funny stuff.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

If the data in the thread still holds, what is the problem?

Unless the code changed, the data is still valuable and salient to the current game.

Thinking a conversation is 'bad' or 'odd' because it's 'old' is some seriously funny 

While it holds it's certainly not relevant anymore as a real means of farming.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

While it holds it's certainly not relevant anymore as a real means of farming.

So why not say that instead of jumping up and down about someone having a question about the topic, etc.?

Why assail the topic, rather than engaging with real data?

Why try and put down someone trying to learn?

• Like 2

Just now, Zimzala said:

So why not say that instead of jumping up and down about someone having a question about the topic, etc.?

Why assail the topic, rather than engaging with real data?

Why try and put down someone trying to learn?

Did you actually read the conversation? I asked the original nekro to please not resurrect posts from 3 years ago. Then I saw someone else being sarcastic with a delicious irony so I pointed it out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Did you actually read the conversation? I asked the original nekro to please not resurrect posts from 3 years ago. Then I saw someone else being sarcastic with a delicious irony so I pointed it out.

When you could have just continued the conversation and never try to act like the forum police...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I think mostly the entirety of everything goes over your head.

To the degree that no one could help you, even if they decided they'd want to - which they won't, seeing as you are self-imporant and obnoxious to top it off.

• Like 2

Just now, Surbusken said:

I think mostly the entirety of everything goes over your head.

To the degree that no one could help you, even if they decided they'd want to - which they won't, seeing as you are self-imporant and obnoxious to top it off.

Considering you haven't made any sense with any of your posts that's not really something I'll take too much to heart.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

How would you rate your ability to learn, here today

Well considering you can only learn from those more knowledgeable than you, I'd say learning from you would be zero. Luckily that means it's easy for you to learn from say, anyone in this thread.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 2

Just now, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I learn nothing

Yes exactly.

You over-rate yourself and waste time on ego trips, that could have been spent learning. When you grow up you come to only care about learning, knowing ego persuits is just a reaction of low self-esteem.

Only way to build it is putting the work. That's that feeling of being trapped you have.

Do that on a general basis and we have your life, with no climb or improvement if we gave you 1000 years. Because you don't learn.

My best advice is get over yourself and start focusing on learning, then probably also stop being a developer apologist but that should come automatically when you wake up

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

Yes exactly.

You over-rate yourself and waste time on ego trips, that could have been spent learning. When you grow up you come to only care about learning, knowing ego persuits is just a reaction of low self-esteem.

Only way to build it is putting the work. That's that feeling of being trapped you have.

Do that on a general basis and we have your life, with no climb or improvement if we gave you 1000 years. Because you don't learn.

My best advice is get over yourself and start focusing on learning, then probably also stop being a developer apologist but that should come automatically when you wake up

Nice so now you've stooped so low as to edit my comment because you can't come up with anything else, how pathetic.

Should I point out the enormous irony that you lecture me about being self important blah blah blah when all the while you've started this because I called you out on something that made you look foolish and bruised your ego? 

My advice, don't try and tell others what to do, you're boring me now. Editing comments, absolutely pathetic weak attempt, cya. Oh and I'm probably older than you so do me a favour and don't try and pull the "older wisdom" card. 

Edit: infact I think I'll just put you on ignore, that way I don't have to be bothered by notifications for your boring comments anymore. Have a nice day, have fun with your learning.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

My advice, don't try and tell others what to do, you're boring me now. Editing comments, absolutely pathetic weak attempt, cya. Oh and I'm probably older than you so do me a favour and don't try and pull the "older wisdom" card. 

53 here and you sound like an elementary school child to me, TBH.

Your interest is in 'Internet Points' and 'zingers', you have made that obvious to me for the whole time I have read these forums, nothing I have ever seen from you has any real value, just bluster and llama-drama.

Good luck in life.

----

As for the topic, I could use some pointers on doing the Index solo if anyone has tricks.

Do I still follow the 15 rule or is it just better to bank ASAP, etc.?

I seem to do really well sometimes and suck at others, just trying to learn how to make it work well, I could use some credits, tried last night and id poorly.

Thanks!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

53 here and you sound like an elementary school child to me, TBH.

Your interest is in 'Internet Points' and 'zingers', you have made that obvious to me for the whole time I have read these forums, nothing I have ever seen from you has any real value, just bluster and llama-drama.

Good luck in life.

----

As for the topic, I could use some pointers on doing the Index solo if anyone has tricks.

Do I still follow the 15 rule or is it just better to bank ASAP, etc.?

I seem to do really well sometimes and suck at others, just trying to learn how to make it work well, I could use some credits, tried last night and id poorly.

Thanks!

39 and not a kid but thanks for checking I simply don't suffer fools and there's nothing wrong with that. If someone wants to try and lord over me their knowledge of big words and try to act holier than thou art then they're in for a rude shock. I will not be governed by what other people think or say, that is better than worrying constantly about everyone's else perception of you. For all his knowledge apparently he hasn't learnt that part.

If you actually bothered to read my posts as you claim you'd know most of them are in Players helping players, you know helping people?  And with due respect quite often the nonsensical topics created on here all but deserve a sarcastic answer or "zinger" as you put it. And thankyou for your concerns about my life but I don't need your luck. Anyway moving on now that we've got the personal judgement out of the way AGAIN... I can indeed offer some help

The most effective method for farming credits right now is Railjack, specifically doing Gian point runs which you should be able to easily find in public match making. If you do want to do Index still then assuming you're sort of mid range in the game? You'd want to ideally be farming in a group on Index likely a Nova, Mesa, Rhino as the person picking up points and the 4th doesn't really matter. With regards to turning in points then 15 is still best as beyond that you're looking at diminishing returns. Yes you can bank 20 at a time, for each shard you hold you lose energy faster so it's not ideal given you only earn 2 bonus points for an extra 5 when you could just be getting another 15 already. If you have any other queries I'll answer what I can.

Edited by -CdG-Zilchy
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

And with due respect quite often the nonsensical topics created on here all but deserve a sarcastic answer or "zinger" as you put it.

If you have any other queries I'll answer what I can.

You answered all I need to know with the first quoted statement, thanks, you have nothing to offer me, especially since you did not really read the question anyway, but thanks for the offer.

• Like 1