Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Solved] New Nvidia driver breaks the game?

fudgiebalz

Hi there,

after installing the new Nvidia driver through GeForce Experience, the game launches in windowed (but almost covering the whole screen, showing the below message), even though I have the 'Fullscreen' setting ticked in the launcher. I'm not 100% certain the driver update caused it, but I can't think of anything else that could have broken the game. I also can't find any rollback options in the GeForce Experience client. 

dd07444c331e18f8326cd1f3826dd52a.png

When I untick 'Fullscreen' in the launcher and launch the game, it works. However, if I make any attempt to play the game at fullscreen again, the same message from that above screenshot pops up. What's weird is that borderless fullscreen does work, but it just refuses to be played in fullscreen. Guess that's what I get for trying to keep my drivers up-to-date... Damn you Nvidia!

My computer has these specifications (if necesarry):

Intel i5-4460 @3,2 GHz
Geforce GTX 960 (2 GB GDDR5)
8 GB RAM
1 TB SSHD (8 GB flash)

I hope you can fill the holes Nvidia has poked into Warframe. (at least for me, I think)

P.S. 
The sensitivity and master volume were reset upon launching in windowed, and what I used to have in fullscreen feels way faster in borderless.

P.P.S.
I did press 'Optimize' on Warframe in the GeForce Experience client, but I also reverted it back to what it was. My settings were the same as their 'optimal' ones, so I thought whatever, but then changed my mind.

Edited by fudgiebalz
solved