Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So all my Warframes appear to be broken...

(XBOX)Yojimbo77

I play on Xbox.  Here’s a list of the problems:

1) Warframes are continually falling off the map, especially when I try to parkour really fast in front of other players.

2) They always decide to take one step forward and stand up right when I’m about to do a sweet bullet jump up somewhere high, causing me to just do a tiny, lame jump to nowhere.

3) They all seem to like to shoot just over enemies’ heads and then over-correct to shooting them in the feet.

4) When racing to extraction and falling behind because they fell off the map, they can’t always figure out what path everyone else took even though the green dot thing is right freaking there.

5) On Nightmare missions, they take too long to do terminals and fall down dead and are now afraid of them.

6) They keep forgetting to match weapons to Warframe colors when switching and end up looking just plain ridiculous out in public.

7) They keep getting startled and trying to chop other players in two when they appear out of a blind spot.

8) They keep spending tons of plat on outfits they never wear even though they know what my wife will do to me if she finds out.

A friend of mine who plays has had none of these problems, so maybe it’s only on my account.  Please help.

Puberty is a difficult period. The only thing you can really do is support your frames through this hard time and wait it out. You may be tempted to give them time out, or restrict their color palettes, but trust me, they need to make their own mistakes, otherwise they never learn. 

25 minutes ago, Iludra said:

Puberty is a difficult period. The only thing you can really do is support your frames through this hard time and wait it out. You may be tempted to give them time out, or restrict their color palettes, but trust me, they need to make their own mistakes, otherwise they never learn. 

All I get from this is that sensory overload = wet beds... not the ... good... kind?

3 hours ago, Iludra said:

Well, at least now we know why Hydroid turns into a puddle when he's scared

Edited by Prime-Ares