Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon - Check points

Code4Seeker

I think setting checkpoints/save points in the Plains of Eidolon to deposit harvested loots/mods and start new bounties will drastically improve the experience of players in an open world setting.

Reasons to implement this:

1. Disconnecting from the game halfway causes all loots to be lost.

2. It will elevate the issue where players have to leave and reenter the plains.

Proposal:

A beacon where all players must stand on to access a terminal to contact Konzu for new bounties and deposit materials (save to profile) and request reinforcements(new players)

19 minutes ago, Code4Seeker said:

I think setting checkpoints/save points in the Plains of Eidolon to deposit harvested loots/mods and start new bounties will drastically improve the experience of players in an open world setting.

Reasons to implement this:

1. Disconnecting from the game halfway causes all loots to be lost.

2. It will elevate the issue where players have to leave and reenter the plains.

Proposal:

A beacon where all players must stand on to access a terminal to contact Konzu for new bounties and deposit materials (save to profile) and request reinforcements(new players)

This is actually an amazing idea. It would so nice to be able to contact Konzu without having to enter laggy and sometimes broken Cetus every time you need to.

Great idea. I think the experience would be much more immersive. You could finish your mission, collect your rewards and still be out on the plains. Having those beacons dotted about the map would certainly give me more insentive to explore the plains.

On 3/28/2018 at 10:27 PM, Code4Seeker said:

Proposal:

I dont think DE wil by willy to change the public squad, to allow mid-game modification on mission types, or change in user' squad setting to allow you to join another group.

4 hours ago, low1991 said:

I dont think DE wil by willy to change the public squad, to allow mid-game modification on mission types, or change in user' squad setting to allow you to join another group.

I disagree, if players can participate in a mission node halfway through the mission, it is very plausible to add mid-game modification.

The transition from cetus to plains through the entrance is an example of how DE can set the beacon up, ie why not let players wait for awhile in a designated area while resources and in-game progress are saved and player recruitment initiates.

On April 5, 2018 at 6:58 PM, spirit_of_76 said:

I don't see this in the plains future as that would break lore a bit the osteons don't seem to have a lot of tech/ spare resources but in the corpus one definitely.  probably done by hijacking a spider

It could be Tenno technology instead of Ostron tech.