[DE]Megan

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.0 + 22.17.0.1

Thanks for the update! Wasn't looking forward to more Ikea  frame, but I wont deny I wont be happy my ship and dojo to look better xD.. These bunny years look awesome tbh. Aswell the endless kuva seems pretty meh,considering it doesn't scale : /. There aint reason to do it at all if flood is still gonna be more efficient just to be done. Like if at some point the harvest was getting more than flood it would be totally worth it to push harder but its meh.  Aswell on another note... any info on trials wold be appreciated. Thanks for the update again. 

Edited by dimo145
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 2
  • Upvote 8

The difference between salt and sand is that the other one gets everywhere. 

Edited by NPC
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 1

Please allow endless kuva scaling.
Even if it isn't much at least give us some sort of incentive for staying long enough. :(

Edited by Oranji
Also, was the Inaros made in-house? 
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 45

Well as a first im happy that endless kuva is atleast in game, also inaros deluxe looks pretty cool.

Thx DE. :)

Edited by God.Of.Control
yes

Nice new equipment.

Edit: 

Well, well well - we are entering April soon, there are 0 new weapons or frames (Excluding Prime), a lot more plat /money sinking and for some reason dodging the issue with Melee rework.

Tell you what - I don't mind cosmetics, but I do mind when there is a bit, fat thic content drought, lack of any information about the quest you kindly dropped just before New year, tossing more stuff in PoE, removing old content and low key pushing more Sims in SPACE as the narrative for WF. I have not skipped in buying skins (both deluxe and Tennogen), but this was in order to supplement the main attraction of the game, not the main attraction itself.

Edited by phoenix1992
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

Endless Kuva?  On the Fortress? It's about time. 

Sand boi skin's aight. 

*gets flashbacks to 50 kuva per filter on stream*

*dies inside*

0123497CFAE79A23DD880064BC33470B4859210D

15 minutes, 2200 Kuva... I'm not sure how I feel about this, it seems quite low.

Especially when we got to keep ZERO Kuva, of the 2200.  "Inventory issues", amirite?

At that rate, it's 5 minutes per 733 Kuva.  To reroll a riven at 10+ rolls, 3500 Kuva is required.  That means that we're obtaining Kuva at a rate of 25 minutes per reroll.  With a booster, it's 12.5 minutes per reroll.  With a Smeeta Kavat, it's anywhere between 6.25 - 12.5 minutes to reroll, depending on Charm's RNG.

This is not a sizeable improvement over the current rate of obtaining Kuva.  And it's certainly not worthy of being called 'endless' Kuva.

What seems to be quite a waste about this addition of endless Kuva, is that there's no increased reward for going longer.  If the Kuva Filter gave 100 extra Kuva per filter, every 20 minutes, that would be great.  As in, 0-20 minutes drops 200 Kuva per filter, 20-40 minutes drops 300 Kuva per filter, 40-60 minutes drops 400 Kuva per filter, etc.

Because currently, this is not endless Kuva.  It's 'go x amount of time until spawns and capsules slow down or enemies scale to be annoying/slow the mission down, and reset'.  There's no reason to go endless, no reward for sticking it out.  Just like every other starchart endless mission, a waste of a mode that could be truly 'endless'. 

Edited by shootaman777
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 41

Unexpected Inaros deluxe* Edit: Why is the whole thing metallic? This looks terrible.

Kuva still needs to scale...

Edited by Feltal
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 16

INAROS RAMSES COLLECTION

tenor.gif?itemid=3491809

Edited by NuttiKrust
  • Like 5
  • Haha 5
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1