Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.0 + 22.17.0.1

[DE]Megan

vor einer Stunde schrieb Thundervision:

Bursa, Manic, Nullifiers, now it's Commander's turn.

The story of crybabies crying for challenge and then crying because they can't steamroll it, or have to press more than 2 buttons. Guess, the next ones are Scrambus/Comba guys & gals.

What challenge? It was just a random event, completly unavoidable and annoying. being ablo to break out of the teleport makes it a "challenge" because you can actually counterplay the mechanic. You could also just add a random event that will cost you your entire health and call that a challenge...oh wait I do remember getting hit by the ceres lightning 8 times in a row back when it was a high level planet...

1 minute ago, Rahlence said:

Survival has a resource booster to scale.  It does get better as you go.

we're not talking about the salvage and circuits you get from normal drops, we're talking about the kuva: which are at a fixed, slow "drop rate".

26 minutes ago, ForsakenEcho said:

you are funny

Is it funny taking into consideration all the work they do, all the bugs they do fix in each update, all the behind the scenes coding and playtesting that they do without our knowledge, all the community management regarding people who tell them they should be fired, all the hacks/DDOS/leaks they deal with, or the content/balances they are constantly trying to push out?
I prefer perspective-taking, and perspective-taking tells me they are people and should be treated as such :)

I just want to put this here.

I HIGHLY dislike the Inaros deluxe, I'm sorry but seems to be a Corpus version of the normal Inaros. 
The Tennogen line of Copra also does Corpus themed skins, The helmet is weirdly colored. just... why, whats up with the wierd/bad recent deluxes ?

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.17.0.1 is live!

Fixes:

• Fixed Endless Kuva Survival not rewarding ‘real’ Kuva to inventories.
    • We’re working on a retroactive healing to put missing earned Kuva in inventories. We will update you here! 
  • Fixed the Scarab Syandana clipping through itself on numerous Warframes.
  • Fixed Founder screen in the Relay having wonky text depth.

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• We’re working on a retroactive healing to put missing earned Kuva in inventories. We will update you here! 

Thanks! But can you guys look at Inaros' deluxe skin texture? Below is an example, its supposed to be red. 

Spoiler

GRFymt5.jpg

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

Thank you.

il y a 1 minute, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixes:

Double kuva 200 for 400 mini please...

@[DE]Megan Still no solution to being unable to distill arcanes for those of us who screwed up the day the update dropped. Tomorrow will mark week four we've gone without an answer, please address this, I just want to use my strike sets :sadcry: Also, you made a post a while back saying that this was being looked at and linked to another thread, but that thread said absolutely nothing about distilling arcanes.

Here's the post in question:

20 minutes ago, ToothBurglar said:

Glad I could just run an endless kuva survival for an hour and gain nothing from it.... I sure hope I get all my loot after you fix this.....

Just like we got our Oxium and Cryotic back from the arcanes, right guys? Right? Why aren't you agreeing with me? /s

Seriously though I'm still missing the 12,420 oxium I was supposed to get back when they changed over Elevate to be 230 oxium instead of 2300. I crafted them long before the deadline.

Any word on potential fixes for lures failing to capture the hydrolyst? i just got out of a run and we had 5 active lures under the hydrolyst and it fell over dead instead of getting captured....its kind of annoying doing all that work and getting basically no reward.

You guys should check again the endless kuba mission, 4 nekros can farm 3200 kuba in 5 minutes without resource boost. Why nekros? So you never run out of life support. But this should work with 2 nekros and 2 other frames. So is better than Kuba flood? maybe, if you have a good squad, then yes. Is way better.

Archived