Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.0 + 22.17.0.1

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, Test_the_God said:

200 is NOT enough. Not when re rolling rivens is so expensive. Please raise the amount or make it scale over time. Not all of us have money for boosters. Please DE

I made enough plat in 2 hours of farming gems to cover boosters for a few months.  All of the boosters.

4 minutes ago, WhiteCr0w said:

As much as people love and put their faith in them, rivens are optional. There's no content in the game that require them to be completed. They're a "win more" mechanic in a God mode power fantasy PvE game. For the people who enjoy them, they're important. Making them easier to obtain, or re-roll would diminish what, arguably, little importance they actually have. People don't want to entertain the thought though, cuz' "muh rivenz".

It wouldnt diminish their importance, it would increase their usability, and unviable weapon's usability. If it was easy to get a god roll on a riven that made a weapon viable, i would use that riven more and that weapon. They would keep the same impact they currently have just be alot less of a pain to obtain. They are optional, but so is every weapon and warframe in warframe.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Switch Teleport now delivers a Knockdown Status debuff after being teleported (unless Modded to avoid or minimize Knockdowns).

Thank you! It was a little insulting to force warframes to stand around looking confused, when the players know exactly what happened and just want to get on with it. If a stun is necessary, I'm glad it takes this form instead.

1 minute ago, demoswet said:

My first runs were a bit better than expected. Did 30 mins runs and got about 7-8k kuva with booster and smeeta. Got charm only a couple of times. So it’s close to doing something like 6 siphons in 30 mins.

I'm getting about the same, somewhere around 7k which is incredibly nice. I much prefer the Survival mode gameplay over siphons and floods, so this update is literally perfect for how I'd like to get kuva, and you aren't ripped off with what you can gain either.

After just playing one around 20min round of Kuva Survival I have to say it's absolutely fine.
With the removal of the time scaling of life support towers you can get decent amounts of Kuva. You have to remember, that with longer stay the time needed to just run to the regular Kuva Siphon is mitigated and ultimately you can increase the efficiency a bit with longer stay.

I think the value of 200 about fine. You can get a little more than 100 Kuva per minute (I don't know how much exactly, as one of my teammates accidentally activated life support, so one Kuva tower is missing in the run) so maybe a little less than you can get on a normal Kuva run. A little more would be okay, but for now I personally think 200 is okay.

I don't want scaling rewards, scaling rewards always inevitably favour veterans and people with more time. Scaling rewards are not good and I think it's good that DE doesn't want to implement them.

Literally any semblance of scaling would turn this mission from a 4 to 11.

It could be gaining 5 more Kuva per siphon up to a cap of 250-300. I'd be happy with anything that scales.

Just give me a reason to stay rather than leave.

We need some kind of scaling on that endless kuva please. 200per tower at start, then after 10min 250 per tower, after 20min 300 per tower etc.

My suggestion: each 10minutes spent in survival increase kuva amount per tower by 50 up until 500 kuva per tower at 1 hour spent in mission and afterwards staying at that value.

Why?

1) For people who don't have much time to spend the quick kuva flood/ siphon missions would be better way of obtaining some kuva before running to their errands.

2) But for people who can dedicate a bit more time on obtaining kuva, the survival would become a viable option with the reward scaling with time spent. Also I think the kuva reward proportions would be acceptable for everyone with these values.

3) This would encourage players to indeed spend a little bit more time in the survival and challenge themselves against stronger enemies. In the meanwhile keeping usual missions a very good choice for people who don't want to spend that much time.

I really hope you consider this suggestion, have a nice day!

2 minutes ago, Gorden121 said:

I think the value of 200 about fine. You can get a little more than 100 Kuva per minute (I don't know how much exactly, as one of my teammates accidentally activated life support, so one Kuva tower is missing in the run) so maybe a little less than you can get on a normal Kuva run. A little more would be okay, but for now I personally think 200 is okay.

Agreed. I'm glad DE stuck to their guns. It's almost like people forget that they, you know .. designed this game. They do the testing, they crunch the numbers, they take a look at the big picture and understand how some game systems effect other systems. The armchair game devs in this thread and the workshop thread rarely consider such things.

I can't believe the amount of people who complain about content becoming obsolete on this forum. It's hilarious that just as many of them are now asking for Kuva Survival to make siphons and floods entirely obsolete as though offering alternatives that are comparatively effective is such a bad thing.

DE didn't want you to drop siphons and floods and go purely into survival. They wanted to you to choose the method that you prefer.

hace 2 horas, --Q--Voltage dijo:

Endless Kuva doesn't scale and has no incentive for players to push harder? There is no reason to touch this gamemode as a Flood is more efficient. It is like playing a Defense Fissure for 1 hour, or 1 hour worth of Exterminate Fissures. It took over a year for Kuva to actually make it to the Fortress and it doesn't offer any reason to push yourself.

Back to Rainbow Six: Siege it is.

I knew this was gonna happen, this guy is 100% right,

I knew that de wasnt gonna hear us, 200 kuva is just nothing, i wont even test this new gamemode, i kind of come back to the game because of this, lol, and kuva flood is still better, MUUUCH faster, but MUUUUUUCH faster... so, why would i play this gamemode if its not rewarding?.. so sad.

As much as I believe the rewards for Endless should scale, the damage system in its current state enables people to just cheese their way through several hours of endless using any variety of invincibility and mass CC with instant-kill tricks, so until the damage system gets reworked this is pretty much inevitable, otherwise people are going to EASILY spend 3 hours in an Endless Kuva and end up with millions of Kuva and break the resource economy.

Is it just me, or does the Kopesh skin seem WAY oversized, by at least 30%? I don't necesarilly expect Warframe weapons to be realistic, but I feel it's extreme size actually detracts from it's appearance significantly

I haven't tried the new endless Kuva farming yet, but I still have some input.

Why would I stay let's say and 30 minutes to an hour at an endless kuva mission and have to deal with the increase in difficulty without being rewarded for doing so? A kuva flood is an increase in difficulty and rewards that fact. I have no reason to stay more than maybe 10 minutes at a kuva farm and repeat.

Please add some sort of scaling to make my efforts worth it, otherwise I might as well not even play this new mode.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

A plethora of test runs and acquired stats showed that 200 Kuva sat safely in between Kuva Siphon and Kuva Flood missions

I think it is no way near the original Siphon and Flood modes. The same amount of time spent on Endless harvested a lesser amount than the same amount of time spent on Siphon and Flood, not to mention the scaling enemies too, so in this aspect, it is not really worth it.

Needless to say Endless has more advantage if played in a full squad as there are more people to kill enemies and resulted in  higher air capsules drops but if play in solo then it is a bit more struggle to balance air and kuva. 

With all those, Siphon and Flood are still my preferred way to acquire kuva.

Thank you for this generous update and rocking the new Deluxe Skin!

Although, Kuva Endless isn't worth it at the moment, it's lacking Kuva or another Kuva dispenser for our rolling Riven games, maybe pushing the current Kuva to 250 and adding 150 Kuva for every Rotation C to make this mission worth while and pushing it till our hands are dry, or maybe you guys can get any idea from this to make the Kuva more worth it for high endurance survival run.

Archived