[DE]Megan

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.0 + 22.17.0.1

I think the point of endless kuva was not to give you more kuva faster, but to give you an option to stay with the same group, on the same map, to farm kuva. This really is survival plus some kuva, not to remove kuva as a limited resource (by stockpiling tons of it). If you think about it, you are getting more "things" faster since you are doing a regular survival  with the normal survival rewards and getting kuva at the same time. Endless kuva works more like excavation than a survival. Perhaps calling it "Kuva Extraction" describes the mission (and expectations) better. Getting more kuva was intended keep you playing longer (hence the limited number of nodes per interval). This is why nitain only comes around in random alerts (and a very rare drop in spy vaults)  Endless kuva was not (or never) intended to speed up that kuva-as-a-rare-resource grind.

• Upvote 2

Pre-Hotfix missing Kuva has been retroactively given to affected accounts - please relog to receive!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Just did a 30 min kuva survival and dropped 3.6k kuva... thats enough to roll my riven once!

How many kuva can i gain in 30 min's the normal way? Maybe double or triple that amount.

Beside's that we got fashion frame again ... GIVE us a weapon and something to do..

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

3 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Back to Rainbow Six: Siege it is.

so bloody true. Been playing the sh!t out of that game for a while now. Hardly play any warframe at all these days...

• Woah 1

Confused by the idea to change from offline mode to "Do not disturb" mode. It was so nice to have an option to not appear online, do not disturb mode is not hiding my online presence anymore.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, yuu__ said:

Proper SMAA x4 Anti-aliasing when?

this.

Also, please bring back Temporal AA+FXAA. That looked amazing when it was first in the game. You had it in for about half a year around 2016ish. It looked fantastic.

I remember it being: FXAA low, FXAA medium, Temporal AA, Temporal AA + FXAA. The last option was amazing. 

Either that, or SMAA, or MSAA up to 8x

• Like 1

Zaw's are broken now after last Hotfix, my polearm shows completely different statistic, no have dmg, physical and elemental dmg seems like I wasn't gild my Zaw and looks like I didn't add any mod. :sadcry:

3 hours ago, shootaman777 said:

There's no reason to go endless, no reward for sticking it out.  Just like every other starchart endless mission, a waste of a mode that could be truly 'endless'.

Agreed. No long term reward in this entire bloody game and it becomes increasingly hard to remain attached to this game. There is NO reason at all to go into a survival for an hour which is ACTUALLY the only thing I find enjoyable AT all in this game because the entire star chart is a walk in the park for me now...

hace 1 hora, wngmv dijo:

You have your math wrong.

Towers spawn at a fixed 90 second per tower. and then you defend for a minute. in 5 minutes the best you can do is 3 towers. Each tower gives you 200 (400 with a booster).

that is 1.2k without a smeeta. you can't possibly have a smeeta buff active all the time. 3200 is unobtainable (or extemesly rare) unless you can prove otherwise.

I should explained better, I didn't mean in the first 5 minutes.
If you do a 7 minutes run I guess you can get 800 kuva without boost. But after that you should be able to farm 2,3,4 at the same time. After 30 minutes should be (+-)4000 kuva without booster.

I usually do kuva flood missions solo, with booster i get (+-)2100 kuva. In kuva survival missions, it took me (+-)15 minutes to get the same amount of kuva, and I can stay or repeat the same mission without waiting until the next flood mission appears.

Is better than flood missions? Maybe, maybe not. But is a viable alternative.

• Like 1

Please increase Kuva rewards and allow them to scale somehow.

• Like 1

Copy paste from Wiki

making a total of 40,756 different combinations for a single Riven (NOTE: Only applies for Weapons that deal Physical Damage, not fully pure Elemental Damage weapons like Amprex)

• Applause 1

Thank you for this surprise with awesome skin for Inaros. I realy like it. But i think i found missing effect on his legs. And can y please move his skirt to a auxiliary? Pretty pleeeeeaseee. Just i'm dude and don't like skirts that much :)  Ofcourse if he have horrible back i would gladly put it back, i swear :) 

adxXFnj.jpg

Edited by MysteriousTenno
  • Like 1

I like the new articulas but please make them either sizeable, so I could make them as tall as my frame OR PLEASE PLEASE make placable npcs with small animation with a few dialogues. The ship feels so lonely I only have a kubrow as comapny. Npcs would fix that, we could get npcs from syndicates for example. My dream is that one day I could have a corpus crew with robotics on my orbiter. Plus we could have clem too. 

Overall I like the kuva changes I had no problem with the old system but if it helps others I am all for it.
Sand boi looks great.
and as I said I REALLY welcome the decorations. 

Thank you all of your hard work I wish you good health and take care ! 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, theANIMALtm said:

I should explained better, I didn't mean in the first 5 minutes.
If you do a 7 minutes run I guess you can get 800 kuva without boost. But after that you should be able to farm 2,3,4 at the same time. After 30 minutes should be (+-)4000 kuva without booster.

I usually do kuva flood missions solo, with booster i get (+-)2100 kuva. In kuva survival missions, it took me (+-)15 minutes to get the same amount of kuva, and I can stay or repeat the same mission without waiting until the next flood mission appears.

Is better than flood missions? Maybe, maybe not. But is a viable alternative.

firstly i dont know what did you done in 15 min, i can done every single kuva missions in max 5-6 minutes, and floods giving around 2400 2500 2600 kuva with booster.

and maybe you have to think this

if you get charm in flood, you will have extra 2,400  kuva, but if you get in survival you will get 400 extra, how look its now?

Edited by XeLLoOoOo
  • Like 1

yet another update with no real content just cosmetics :( the kuva endless runs arent worth it at 200p tower, can get more doing normal kuva and flood missions :(, havent checked yet, but i hope you addressed the very dark tileset of xini now, bet you didnt

estoy teniendo inconvenientes con la actualización me esta dando un tiempo de descarga demencial y luego de que termina se cuelga y da error ayuda por favor

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed cases of the Teralyst literally dissolving when killed with the Acrid.

Acrid buff confirmed?

7200 in 27m, and 2 of the supports were bugged and wouldn't convert.  I'm pretty happy with the rate.

DEC0BDEC3D511D510C3394D673DD7D20817518C4

Might be better to just do quick runs repeatedly.  2k in 6m: 82FC9AF085E578357178A7FA32A2C7FFE14384B6

Edited by Rahlence

I think that the kuva should scale per tower personally just ran 20 minutes got like 7200 kuva using booster. Maybe add 10-20 per tower so it just goes up and up to give us any reason to stay.

• Like 1

hace 20 minutos, XeLLoOoOo dijo:

firstly i dont know what did you done in 15 min, i can done every single kuva missions in max 5-6 minutes, and floods giving around 2400 2500 2600 kuva with booster.

and maybe you have to think this

if you get charm in flood, you will have extra 2,400  kuva, but if you get in survival you will get 400 extra, how look its now?

Really? you can do a spy/excavation/exterminate mission AND farm the kuva in 5 minutes?

*15 minutes in survival mode solo, I forgot to type that :)

So I just did a run where I played for 21 minutes and got 3,000 unbooosted kuva (That i'm not entirely sure even manifested in my inventory).

While this is not nearly as harrowingly low as I expected, it is not nearly enough, especially since my team was using precisely 0 life support capsules as actual life support to achieve this and our LS was getting ropey even with a nekros on our team with good range.

I appreciate that this is a gamemode now, but the fact that you don't even get enough kuva for a single roll after playing 20 minutes is really bad especially since this is not the case if you just run regular kuva missions using that same amount of time, and they are far easier to play. Kuva rewards need to have a higher baseline than 200 or at least double in ratio per kuva capsule every AABC rotation.

Remember that this is one of the hardest tilesets in the game with armored special grineer enemies, and therefore should not be treated with the same levity as other tilesets like pluto excavation in terms of reward to difficulty ratio. I don't think even floods are as hard to play as maintaining defense targets in this gamemode. Please, I implore you to rethink how much kuva we're getting from this to be something more substantial.

It makes no sense to me that you can go a full 20 minutes in that cluster#*!% of high danger grineer and not even get enough to reroll a riven once.

small suggetion for Kuva mission:

1/ allow us to put more then 1 kuva capsule into the life support / or mutiple capsule spawm

2/ the Crazy cat lady flamer somehow bypass Volt eletric shield (everytime), prob a bug

otherwise, thanks you so much for the kuva update DE :D

• Like 1

So... No new weapons, no new warframe, no new pets, not even new sentinels. So... Exactly WHY are you guys selling Affinity Boosters still? I love you guys, I really do, but at this point there's almost no reason to log on and play. Only thing I've done for like, 2 or 3 months now is grind Kuva to reroll Rivens. My Opticor has 150 rerolls on it, and I got dozens more with 50+ rerolls. That gets old and causes burnout, you know guys? Can't keep players playing if the only thing you have to offer is a single reason to play. I'm not asking for a brand new system, I'm just asking for even a crap weapon, one that we'll rank up for mastery fodder. It could be an April Fools weapon for all I care at this point.

And 200 Kuva per tower? I can run a siphon in 4 to 5 minutes at 1k Kuva minimum (With booster). You're telling me that 6 minutes minimum (Assuming you get life support every 2 minutes) in Endless awards 1.2k Kuva (With booster)...? That's only 200 more Kuva. And the towers can be destroyed, whereas the siphon can't. And if the tower gets destroyed, you lose the Kuva? Anyone else seeing a problem? If there are 5 siphons up, 1k per siphon (Or maybe more if RNGsus favors you), I can get 5k in 20 minutes. Assuming you get towers every 2 minutes and can protect them, you're getting 4k Kuva after 20 minutes. You literally get at least a full thousand more Kuva from doing SIPHONS. That's not even counting high luck rolls were you may get 1.2k Kuva or 1.5k Kuva during that siphon. Even if I removed my booster and my Smeeta Kavat, the numbers still don't make sense. 2k Kuva for 20 minutes in a siphon run, verses 1k Kuva for 20 minutes Endless. Don't double the Kuva, that'd be too much. But maybe allow us to overcharge the tower with more cells for more Kuva? Or, the more towers we use for Kuva, the more total Kuva each produces? As it stands right now, this game mode will be just as dead as Lunaro if the Kuva isn't increased.

• Woah 3
  • Upvote 1

I love the new Ramsies collection, its what I've been wanting for forever now. (Btw, in the Market picture, Inaros is holding his Kopesh backwards. I don't know if it's like that in the actual game or if it's just supposed to be like that, but I thought id let you guys know)

Also, any news on the Sacrifice or Apostacy quests yet?