Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.0 + 22.17.0.1

[DE]Megan

I am a bit disappointed in the Inaros skin because I love using Inaros. I was looking forward to it but IMO it looks less awesome compared to the default skin. The colors appear to be less dark and more pale. There doesn't seem to be any wow factor that really makes it stand out and I love when the frames look metallic like prime.

Here is my look on my Inaros compared to the new one. I guess I will be sticking to the normal one for now.

Spoiler

2vn5h09.png

How is this endless Kuva? This is no better then the current siphon & flood missions! This has to SCALE it's not worth it otherwise?! Also you guys stated in the last DEvstream that 200 kuva was going to be the amount rewarded but the whole Twitch stream which consisted of 20k viewers that day unaminously erupted with  THAT'S NOT HIGH ENOUGH unless it SCALES. You still went ahead and did it anyway. On top of that does anyone even test over there? How do these embarassing bugs even get past QA? PoE still not fixed! Stuck doing Teralyst because you either don't know how or just refuse to fix the Hydrolyst teleporting shiite. IDK man i loove this game but at times it seems like you're all just a bunch of amateurs. sorry just calling it how i see it.

Gave the new endless kuva mission a try. After two 15 minute runs my impression is that its just not worth the time. ~1800 kuva for 15 minutes is not worth it.  It is fun but I only have so much time to play and there are a lot of other fun missions in the game that give better rewards. As it stands the endless kuva mission doesn't feel very "endless". I imagine most people will stay for 15-20 minutes max. 20 minutes in a mission is not endless, at least when compared to the previous void key system.

Please rethink scaling of kuva amounts. I want to have a reason to play 60+ minute missions. I miss endless T4 survival/defense where I would receive rewards that were worth the time I stayed in a single mission. I want to be incentivized to play longer missions. There is no current system in Warframe that rewards long game play. Every high level content that is rewarding has a fixed duration: flood, sorties, Eidolons.

dont even have to play the endless to know flat 200 kuva is too low. thats garbage. 3-400 if its not gonna scale. 200 is a fine starting point IF IT INCREASES. maybe 50 extra every 10 minutes or something to make it being endless actually have a point. inaros skin looks nice over all, but why did we get another longsword skin? frost harka's looks better anyway. the syndana looks like someone looked at imperator syndana and was like "how can i make another one of these". hes also MUCH too metallic for my taste.

The endless Kuva is worse than soloing Siphons/floods, and going past 30 minutes the towers will be destroyed easily if you are by yourself.  For as much as I was looking forward to this new game mode, I will stick with running siphons and floods as it is more beneficial and faster. 

Please give scaling rewards and raise the base amount for people who take the time to form a party, to go do these missions, you are missing out on opportunity for "end game",   yes many people will feel bad they cannot get such good rewards, but thats too bad. Let it be something to work for. 

So now that we can equate time to Kuva, at a rate of 200 Kuva per 90 seconds, we now know how long DE wants us to spend farming each Riven reroll.

27 minutes, by the way. DE wants us to spend 27 minutes farming Kuva for every riven Reroll.

Do with this information what you will.

3IWXl9r.gif Dev's for this current Patch of Changes, Fixes and updates. Some nice eye-candy for fashion framers!
Oh by the way dev's please reconsider.... Fix/bring back the "Focus passives icons" in our HUD.
Its a QoL for us who like to know what focus passive is currently operating.
Sometimes its the little things mean a lot. Many others like myself want to see this again possible.  <3 N hUgs

1 minute ago, Aceofgods said:

So now that we can equate time to Kuva, at a rate of 200 Kuva per 90 seconds, we now know how long DE wants us to spend farming each Riven reroll.

27 minutes, by the way. DE wants us to spend 27 minutes farming Kuva for every riven Reroll.

Do with this information what you will.

they literally make you wait half a day minimum for the weapons and three whole days for each frame. what did you expect? it's sometimes called warfarm for a reason. you knew what you were getting yourself into when you started playing. so please stop complaining.

42 minutes ago, slotschii said:

PLease remove this. I've got Epilepsy and making fun of disabled ppl is not rly that polite...

I certainly didn't "make fun" of people with epilepsy or any other disability, and certainly didn't make fun of you either. The "kidding aside" after the sarcasm was aimed at DE, not any specific player or group of players, and if you reread the post, I am very plainly asking for them to be more considerate of their player base in the map design department. But I think you realize this full well and are just being snarky.

55 minutes ago, Hawk197 said:

So... No new weapons, no new warframe, no new pets, not even new sentinels. So... Exactly WHY are you guys selling Affinity Boosters still? I love you guys, I really do, but at this point there's almost no reason to log on and play. Only thing I've done for like, 2 or 3 months now is grind Kuva to reroll Rivens. My Opticor has 150 rerolls on it, and I got dozens more with 50+ rerolls. That gets old and causes burnout, you know guys? Can't keep players playing if the only thing you have to offer is a single reason to play. I'm not asking for a brand new system, I'm just asking for even a crap weapon, one that we'll rank up for mastery fodder. It could be an April Fools weapon for all I care at this point.

And 200 Kuva per tower? I can run a siphon in 4 to 5 minutes at 1k Kuva minimum (With booster). You're telling me that 6 minutes minimum (Assuming you get life support every 2 minutes) in Endless awards 1.2k Kuva (With booster)...? That's only 200 more Kuva. And the towers can be destroyed, whereas the siphon can't. And if the tower gets destroyed, you lose the Kuva? Anyone else seeing a problem? If there are 5 siphons up, 1k per siphon (Or maybe more if RNGsus favors you), I can get 5k in 20 minutes. Assuming you get towers every 2 minutes and can protect them, you're getting 4k Kuva after 20 minutes. You literally get at least a full thousand more Kuva from doing SIPHONS. That's not even counting high luck rolls were you may get 1.2k Kuva or 1.5k Kuva during that siphon. Even if I removed my booster and my Smeeta Kavat, the numbers still don't make sense. 2k Kuva for 20 minutes in a siphon run, verses 1k Kuva for 20 minutes Endless. Don't double the Kuva, that'd be too much. But maybe allow us to overcharge the tower with more cells for more Kuva? Or, the more towers we use for Kuva, the more total Kuva each produces? As it stands right now, this game mode will be just as dead as Lunaro if the Kuva isn't increased.

weird you reckon 1k for 20 mins endless when i got 5k no booster in half hour

Kuva Endless.. hmm first I was a bit skeptical about that sacrifice mechanic with the RNJesus of the enemy dropped life support being not so great for me in survivals, well played 30 min of the new kuva survival with a random public matchmaking 2 nekros (1 being myself), 1 gara, 1 ember. We got 20 life supports (thats all the life support spawned sacrificed) in 30 min resulting in 4k kuva (8k with booster) at the end.

For some people that would seem alot or enough but for most people its a low value for 30 min of hard work. So here's my suggestive number calculated with a booster active in mind to get 1x max riven roll per 10 min -> 263 kuva per life support, with that number you would have 3x 3500 riven rolls (10520 kuva) every 30 min IF you are using a booster if not you will get around 5260 kuva in that 30 min which is still fair in my opinion (adding the RNJesus Kavat for a potential higher number).

Or you can go even further and change the number to 350 per life support to give exactly 2 x 3500 riven rolls (7000 kuva) every 30 min (without a booster) and make happy most of the people who were expecting a replacement to the normal kuva farm.

Overall it's a great quality of life update and I will defently add it to my kuva farm runs from now on (even though that map its a bit annoying).

4 hours ago, NecromancerX69 said:

Endless Kuva that gives LOWER kuva reward than a regular Kuva mission that can be done faster and more efficient than having to deal with broken armor scaling enemies.

And you wonder why they complain...

Its endless, meaning that you can stay for as long as you want, and given the time u spend there u can get more than the ordinary kuva mission, like what part of endless do u not get

At 200 the only incentive to play this mode is when every other kuva mission node Is Exhausted and we are waiting for them to refresh.

On average in Solo mode it took me approximately Three minutes and twenty five seconds  (3:25)  per mission including floods at 3:50

The lowest Kuva I could get per Normal Kuva mission is 550  in roughly 3:25

The lowest Kuva I could get per Flood Kuva mission is 1100 in roughly 3:50

Life support is dropped every one minute and thirty seconds (1:30) roughly.

With a full squad is set up to not need life support and can Kuva each life support capsule they receive for 200 kuva in 1 minutes time (1:00)

Because we are limited to life support capsule spawns we get 200 every 1:30.

(No resource booster will be applied to these numbers as it only changes the minimum and maximum value but not the actual ratio.)

Kuva Survival-----------------------------400 Kuva maximum in 3:00

Normal Kuva missions -----------------550 Kuva Minimum in 3:25

Normal Kuva Missions Average------625 Kuva Average in 3:25

Normal Kuva Missions Maximum----700 Kuva Maximum in 3:25

KUVA FLOOD-----------------------------1100 Kuva Minimum in 3:50

KUVA FLOOD-----------------------------1250 Kuva Average in 3:50

KUVA FLOOD-----------------------------1400 Kuva Maximum in 3:50

Kuva survival does not currently stand up to DE's claim to be a middle ground between regular mission and Kuva Floods.

I am not the most efficient person out there but with my 4 man group we could do this even faster in every mission but kuva survival. 

I just want to put my opinion out there that the numbers still need some tweaking to make kuva survival more appealing of an option.

A flat base amount awarded increase would be a nice change and an easy one at that. Making it 300 would line this up right under an average kuva run of 625.

A scaling change based on time increments would also be nice. Not just because of our time invested in a single mission but because the enemies get harder to kill the longer we go on. In the case of power gamers such as my 4 man group we could easily stay in well over a few hours and the scaling would become more and more to the point where there should be a cap on the scaling, less we never need kuva again after that day. 

This has been my objectified findings in my research and testing of this matter. I would love to hear any additional information anyone else has collected.

In no way is this to insult or belittle DE's decisions. These are only my personal findings on the matter.

Archived