Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.0 + 22.17.0.1

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.0

f987a0c10e87a41fe6c95a4283231bb5.png   

INAROS RAMSES SKIN
A god among mortals. A king among Warframes. Ascend the throne and become Inaros Ramses.

KOPESH LONGSWORD SKIN
A sword forged for a pharaoh. Bestow the form of this curved blade on any one-handed longsword.

SCARAB SYANDANA
The signature Syandana of Inaros Ramses.

INAROS RAMSES COLLECTION
Ascend the throne and become Inaros Ramses with this collection. Includes the mighty Inaros Ramses Skin, the crescent Kopesh Longsword Skin and the Scarab Syandana.

Oh. My. God.

This is better than Xmas. <3

I'm gonna say it right now before even testing. We need MORE kuva. Kuva farming sucks because rolling rivens is so tedious and horrible and trash because of a thousand layers of RNG.

SCALE KUVA REWARDS DEPENDING ON HOW LONG PEOPLE STAY IN THE MISSION! Every 10 minutes 100 more kuva for example.

Yet again, more cosmeticsssssssssssssssssss.
Longest warframe break I've taken so far, still counting :|

Kuva changes are looking cool, but the kuva amount earned looks kinda mehh. Normal runs still look better to me atleast (if available)

5 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Endless Kuva doesn't scale and has no incentive for players to push harder? There is no reason to touch this gamemode as a Flood is more efficient. It is like playing a Defense Fissure for 1 hour, or 1 hour worth of Exterminate Fissures. It took over a year for Kuva to actually make it to the Fortress and it doesn't offer any reason to push yourself.

Back to Rainbow Six: Siege it is.

Bye! We don't need someone who refuses to play a game because it isn't developed the way they want it to.

Disappointing to see that the new "Endless" Kuva Survival mission, originally intended to get people to play on the Kuva Fortress again, doesn't supply scaling Kuva rewards.  There is literally no reason to play it if you wish to farm Kuva in the most efficient way possible.

Thanks for the fixes and other things though.
I'm curious to see if the changes to Grineer Commander Switch Teleporting did something to Loki accidentally. d:

7 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Endless Kuva doesn't scale and has no incentive for players to push harder? There is no reason to touch this gamemode as a Flood is more efficient. It is like playing a Defense Fissure for 1 hour, or 1 hour worth of Exterminate Fissures. It took over a year for Kuva to actually make it to the Fortress and it doesn't offer any reason to push yourself.

Back to Rainbow Six: Siege it is.

They'll get to the feedback next month I guess v~v

Archived