[DE]Megan

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.0 + 22.17.0.1

Theres a bug where if I try to quit one of the new enemy statues without selecting a skin, or manually selecting the 'none' option, the UI freezes.

2 hours ago, ThatOneGuy818 said:

-Content creators are saying it, reddit enthusiast are saying it, and I'm saying it.

Ad verecundiam + Ad populum fallacy.

Of course everybody want "godly" rivens to sell for insane amounts of plat...

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

Please this for the love of god, make this happen.

Inaros looks godawful, no matter how you color him - he looks devoid of colors. Same exact colors - 

1lblcg1.jpg  n39Po6j.jpg

HCNqnap.jpg

5zIJv02.jpg

The only way he looks okey-ish. But I'm freaking sorry, the preview on the left STILL looks better - obviously, since it's different, not what you actually get. What the hell.

M767YHV.jpg

And new items match none of the old ones, including tennogen.

what are you talking about? the new skin looks better with those colors than the old one.

• Haha 2

Kuva seems okay to me for now, but as expected I'm not staying endlessly. I go in, transform every tower into Kuva and leave at 5 minutes with 1200 kuva (1600 if I stay for one more). It is better than siphons in regards that I don't have to do a stupid mission as well as the siphon, I don't have to search and hope that there will actually be a siphon, I don't have to change loadouts to be more effective at the mission itself. just run in, kill, leave, repeat. 

ALSO... GARA'S TIMER FOR HER 2 IS BROKEN. It gets stuck and doesn't count down which causes me to die... my sentinel to die... my kuva filter to almost die... catch the trend? Very game breaking to someone who uses Gara a lot. And before you say it, yes I know I can see if my glass armor is splintered and flying around but that's ridiculous and shouldn't need to be done... but I also believe it still flies around even though it's not active because it's probably using the same mechanic that the counter getting stuck uses. Besides, the Kuva fortress is no place to be dependant on sight when it's very dark, all the same color, lasers and missiles and shock towers and flamethrowers and everything else the game throws at you for the non-scaling endless Kuva makes it impossible to see anything. Just spin and pray that you'll be able to find extraction in the "new" "less confusing" survival mission. And equip Handspring... shield lancers literally dribble with you for some reason making it impossible to move/aim/slam attack and the 30 feet of Guandao isn't enough to chop below their knees off despite clearly seeing the shield not protecting them... because logic. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 28/03/2018 at 7:49 PM, [DE]Megan said:

KOPESH LONGSWORD SKIN
A sword forged for a pharaoh. Bestow the form of this curved blade on any one-handed longsword.

There's no such thing as a one-handed longsword! Those are two-handed.

Is it possible for Longsword Kopesh skin to be used in dual swords as well?
And when we shoot Kuva clouds, sometimes they stand still and destroy themselves by not counting the collection.

Still no word on the Mios issues? It's been around since 2016.

• Like 1

This is getting ridiculous.  I was logged in earlier, issues started, logged out.  Managed to log back in after like 40 min, now can't get back in again.

• Applause 1

Like a few ive spotted on here i logged in this afternoon with no issues but now i cant log in, been trying for some time now but to no avail. Anyone have a fix or an idea whats going on? (besides type your password correctly).

11 hours ago, Atekron said:

do you realize that "endless" is indication of mission type, not an amount of kuva that you get?

Do you realise that going endlessly in the Kuva survival will net you endless Kuva, so theoretically 'endless' does apply to Kuva, as well. 

Do you realise that the new system is nowhere near an improvement over the old one, or even a sidegrade, and as such is a waste of development resources? 

That's mainly what I'm annoyed about.  Flood-hopping and Siphon-hopping can net you more Kuva than the Kuva survival can, in any amount of comparative time spent.  As such, the new system is a downgrade to the old one, which defeats the purpose of implementing it in the first place. 

That's only considering the amount of Kuva.  Given that there's 20-30 seconds of downtime between each filter completion and tower spawn, Kuva survival fits the bill of a 'hurry up and wait' game mode, which raids were highly criticised for being.  That's another nuisance of it. 

Do you also realise that it's not realistically an 'endless' mission?  By technicality, it is theoretically endless, because it can go on indefinitely.  However, the most efficient way to farm it will be by going for some time between 20-40 minutes, as there's no point in fighting tougher enemies for the same reward that can be obtained from fighting weaker enemies.  As such, it is not worth running endlessly.  However, if there were increasing rewards per time spent in the mission, it would be ran endlessly by players, and would be considered practically endless, since it would be worth running endlessly. 

This is something that DE seems to be fully capable of, but almost entirely unwilling to implement.  Endless fissures are the only example of successfully implemented endless missions in Warframe, and even then, they're limited by when and where they appear (of course, this is at the expense of the old void key system, which had a far more efficient method of reward scaling, but I digress).  If a similar type of reward scaling like that of endless fissures were implemented across the endless missions of Warframe, people would run them endlessly, with the Kuva survival being no exception to this. 

• Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

On 3/28/2018 at 5:13 PM, WhiteCr0w said:

The armchair game devs in this thread and the workshop thread rarely consider such things.

I'm surprised the Devs can't feel the lack of challenge in the game, it's almost like they don't play it and the only way they could know is through the players. Having reasonable scaling is more than possible, but you wouldn't even want that I imagine. No fun for literally 23 pages of people, unless they're looking into it and will get back to us. Considering how many people are asking for some sort of scaling, I can't wait for the rain on your parade.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ThatOneGuy818 said:

I think it pretty clear that scaling rewards is what players want.

Yeah - it's clear what some players want - to be rewarded for being tryhards. An incentive to keep slogging away against exponentially scaling difficulty.

The more interesting question is what if what you all want isn't actually good for the game and its players and the devs know better in this instance?

Content creators are saying it, reddit enthusiast are saying it, and I'm saying it.

So...the devs have to do this because "everyone" wants this and because you say so. 

Sorry but...weak argument there.

• Upvote 1

The only reason to even do the endless kuva would be after you cleared the star chart of kuva missions. Then just do the endless kuva mission for 10min then go back to doing star chart... honestly 30min and obtaining 7k kuva (with booster) is kinda usless when u can make more than that doing all the star chart kuva missions within half that time.