[DE]Megan

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.0 + 22.17.0.1

En 29/3/2018 a las 13:05, White_Matter dijo:

Why make the whole skin of Inaros metallic and the sword and syndana matte ? Makes absolutely no sense or whatsoever.

I think DE needs to urgently implement the option to change the texture(metallic to matte or vice versa) on surfaces of frames and weapons and attachments to make color matching possible.

Fashion frame is a big deal.

+1 all this.
 a idea can be a colour palete  ( or something like that ) wich can make  metallic ( like octavia or mag delux ) or " normal " texture  and others styles..
But anyway i love alot more the full metallic skins

• Like 1

Is anyone else having some fps problems, before the update I usually played with 50-70, now after the update I'm getting 15-20 just standing in the orbiter...

• Upvote 1

about damn time I was able to log in.  Yesterday the game AND site were being stupid.  Kept telling me password was wrong, Tried to log in from a friend's pc and it refused to send an email verification(received it almost 5 hours later) and then the site kept telling me my password was wrong...from my phone...which is set to auto sign INTO this site, with the correct password...#Logic

8 часов назад, Evhel.nVbs сказал:

Just tried the new Kuva Survival. 32 minutes, 3400 kuva (no boosters, and apparently no luck with smeetha eighter). Meant to be a challenge, this new mission feels totally unrewarding (30 minutes for not even the amount of 3 floods) (yes, it could have been a little more but the life support bugged few times and didn't accept the kuva thing using the tower as normal life support, even at 98% support) and not even a challenge. I like survivals but zzz this was too easy. Make it way harder and with way better rewards. Not every content in the game need to be able to be completed by low rank players. Give us a challenge with a proper reward.

The thing is, even low ranked/inexperienced players can do at the very least 20 minutes survival. Which still will give them kuva so it's not like they can't complete it.

Not to mention that by no means rivens were supposed to be and are something that new players will have or at east have plenty of. Meanwhile, we here freaking sitting with literally nothing to do because we've done every possible mission 1000000 times already.

Edited by -Temp0-
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Interesting...

I get  how its endless because you can select the same mission over and over....

But ramping up enemies and losing life support faster...seams to make this a more irritation kuva process.

I am no expert but I am thinking players would do the normal missions mostly because they are not being forced to run around super fast for little reward.

Risk versus reward seams to be lacking on this...just not feeling it

Can those new decoration pieces be colored? The default colors of those clash with my interior colors.

umm just wana tell that there is some bug going now in warframe we cant see each other in the clan nor in maroo but we can chat at the clan chat and maroo chat but no tenno is in the room pls fix DE :(

Optimize this crap better for AMD processors, it keeps minimizing to desktop and stays there with no option but to end its useless time-wasting process!

On 30/03/2018 at 6:14 AM, Yrkul said:

Actually, the term "longsword" is an ambiguous and non-historical one, applied to anything from broadswords to hand-and-a-half swords. It is also a term mainly used in fiction, games and movies, not by historians.

As far as I understand, it is a term used historically, specifically to distinguish two-handed (not great)swords from one-handed arming swords while a lot of other terms, such as broadsword, are of modern origin (Hello D&D!); for some reason we like to tie ourselves in knots coming up with different names for slightly different versions of the same thing. Back in the day, most of the time, it was just "sword". My point - and my issue - is that fiction applies it erroneously to one-handed swords; in order for a sword to count as two-handed, it has to be as big as - or bigger than - you apparently. It's either Skana or Galatine, with no middle ground.

Anyway, are you looking forward to the release of the "two-handed katanas"(Redundant much?)?

2 hours ago, Yurinaga said:

As far as I understand, it is a term used historically, specifically to distinguish two-handed (not great)swords from one-handed arming swords while a lot of other terms, such as broadsword, are of modern origin (Hello D&D!); for some reason we like to tie ourselves in knots coming up with different names for slightly different versions of the same thing. Back in the day, most of the time, it was just "sword". My point - and my issue - is that fiction applies it erroneously to one-handed swords; in order for a sword to count as two-handed, it has to be as big as - or bigger than - you apparently. It's either Skana or Galatine, with no middle ground.

Anyway, are you looking forward to the release of the "two-handed katanas"(Redundant much?)?

One-handed arming swords were in a context involving twohanded sword or rapier techniques referred to as "short", according to martial and historical sources, so there was no reason to make further distinction. The term "broadsword" (in danish "slagsværd") has been used since I was a kid, and if I remember correctly, in classic translations of scandinavian sagas as well (so are not of "modern origin"). As for a sword being a sword "back in the day", the numerous names for swords were used to distinguish variants, both in shape, handling and regional style. To a peasant, scribe or clergyman, there was hardly a difference, but to a trained man-at-arms, there is a stark distinction between a katzbalger and a schiavona in both looks and in use. Even today, any serious student of historical and free-form swordmanship use the historical names, and only using "longsword" occasionally as synonym for hand-and-a-half swords.

As I said before, "longsword" is applied indiscriminately in fiction, games and movies, not in historical sources. In martial history litterature, the term is only applied occasionally to hand-and-a-half swords, never to twohanded swords.

And I'm not loking forward to the no-dachi. I find the twohanded weapons too slow for my taste, both in Warframe, most other games and in real life.

• Like 1

• Fixed cases of the Teralyst literally dissolving when killed with the Acrid.

still laughing at this part, thinking about a giant Kaijuu dissolved by a single round of acid..

yup.. Teralystic..

On 3/28/2018 at 2:49 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Both Grineer Commander and his target will glow orange during his Switch Teleport cast.

The effect and color is sometimes indistinguishable from the effect of getting shot by a lot of individual hits in a short period of time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm not sure if anyone notice this but not only kavat's mischief mod will make the frame appearing headless. The huras kubrow, the shade and prisma shade with the ability to turn frames invisible will sometimes make frame's head disappear too.

Whenever I get teleported by a Commander, I ask myself "Why the hell is my Warframe looking around? You are a super-powered ultra mega space ninja god that can take down a giant three-legged, three-headed piece of mutated flesh, giant robots with the ability to literally call down meteor strikes from the sky, destroy a battalion with one rocket but getting teleported? Is THAT what it takes to destroy a single Warframe?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello
I have a request
can you ensure that the amount of kuva drop during survival increases as the level of the enemy increases, 
I think that the notion of challenges must be rewarded
thank you; beautiful update
  • Upvote 2

I think the new kuva fortress is okay-ish.

Could be more rewarding in my opinion, but I guess its reason is to fill the time between flood missions.

On 28/03/2018 at 10:56 PM, Cryoguard said:

As far as "being tired of eidolon bugs", I would not recommend speaking for an entire community :)

So you're saying that you and/or others enjoy having bugs during Eidolon fights? What?