Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.0 + 22.17.0.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, RealPandemonium said:

Commanders went from one of the only enemy types that could do anything to the player, to nothing.  Now it's pretty much impossible for a Commander to do anything to a player.

Bursa, Manic, Nullifiers, now it's Commander's turn.

The story of crybabies crying for challenge and then crying because they can't steamroll it, or have to press more than 2 buttons. Guess, the next ones are Scrambus/Comba guys & gals.

I find it silly that there's no scale for Endless Kuva. What motivation it gives to players? None. Since mob level is increasing, why not reward? We should be properly awarded according to difficulty, which is not happening anywhere even after those years. It's a matter of silly math equation and a bit of tweaks in game mechanic, that's all.

Dear DE, consider to implement reward scale into game because it have no meaning to have Endless Kuva if reward for every Kuva Harvester is just 200 and is not affected by difficulty at all. Anyone who will go for long run will not just feel disappointed but also that his effort was a waste of time.

"Due to all the reworks we've been doing, we haven't had the time to make any new reinforcements for you to play with."

Yet you have PLENTY of time to work on Endless Kuva, multiple cosmetic items with most of them costing platinum (feels like "We don't have time to give you new equipment, but plenty of time to take your money"), a Dojo decoration rework, and some dabbling into Warframe Fighter.

I gotta say, as much as I'm fine with you reworking/balancing Warframe, your "We just don't have the time" excuse for putting out some new weapons is getting weaker with each update that includes something new to take our platinum, and I'm really starting to understand why so many players are getting frustrated with what is starting to become "The Year of Cosmetics".

Wow DE made a new helmet for an old frame? What is this bizzaro world?

Hope that ALL frames will get at least 2 official alt helmets in the next 5 years restored /s

Now can we got some immortal skins for other frames ? Ahaha yeh.... didn't think so.

2 minutes ago, Hyro1 said:

Joy, DE adds endless kuva that people been asking for, they still complain

Endless Kuva that gives LOWER kuva reward than a regular Kuva mission that can be done faster and more efficient than having to deal with broken armor scaling enemies.

And you wonder why they complain...

5 minutes ago, Hyro1 said:

Joy, DE adds endless kuva that people been asking for, they still complain

We are all glad and care about that game mod but people are complaining because they don't wanna see it being dead on arrival because right now.

How about a fix for Exodia buffs not refreshing  

Melee channeling getting reset when casting Octavia abilities

and Exodia Brave (and I assume others) not proccing on finishers?  (I don't have a topic for this one, but have seen it reported by others, and just noticed the bug still going on when using Brave in the Index on Ash).

Please, add in a way for the Kuva from Kuva Endless Survival to scale with time the longer you stay the better and more the rewards in general. You can add the same sort of booster system you have in fissures for this and it would solve the problem and would make it more worthwhile to stay there. 

1 minute ago, NecromancerX69 said:

Endless Kuva that gives LOWER kuva reward than a regular Kuva mission that can be done faster and more efficient than having to deal with broken armor scaling enemies.

And you wonder why they complain...

400 Kuva every 3-4 minutes is going to rack up much faster in ONE mission than reloading and extracting over and over in another one. Why are people being so dumb now? It's an echo chamber in here.

Big BUG! The Kuva you harvested is not usable since it stacks on its own and is not counted towards the already owned Kuva! Also Nekros can create a second Kuva Catalyst, rendering the Enemy targets useless. Apart from that, nice Update!

I really hope our feedback about endless kuva not scaling will help to the enforcement of it because siphons and floods just beats it flat out, however, I like the new customizations and fashions to the arsenal and segments, it's a nice touch, but there should be more focus to the actual gameplay rather than just fancy UI and cosmetics

4 minutes ago, Thundervision said:

Bursa, Manic, Nullifiers, now it's Commander's turn.

The story of crybabies crying for challenge and then crying because they can't steamroll it, or have to press more than 2 buttons. Guess, the next ones are Scrambus/Comba guys & gals.

So you don't want the broken ENEMIES to be nerfed?

WearyFixedGharial-size_restricted.gif

DE better Nerf the Scrambus and the Combas. I seriously despise their existence more than hotcakes (Waffles are superior).

the new game mode should offer players the chance for kuva siphons to spawn for every life support converted into a kuva harvester.

i understand that many players 'disliked' the previous method of kuva farming but as you can see by the liquidity of the riven market that there are many who do it regardless and with kuva being necessary liking it wasnt really an issue. many of the players who are already farming kuva wanted a better way to get MORE kuva, not just an equally viable alternative to the game mode.

the harversters should have a chance to spawn a siphon and players should simply be able to ignore that siphon if they dont wish to take advantage of that opportunity for yet more kuva. 

why bother with farming kuva this way when i can just do a flood with a booster for 2500 kuva... which would take less than ten minutes but most likely only take 3 to 5.. and in the time it takes to defend three of them with increasing difficulty no less, i could probably simply run three basic kuva missions. 

Archived