[DE]Megan

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.0 + 22.17.0.1

a little test run 40 mins with pubs & res booster on, no kavats :

1 tower lost

8.800 kuva in the end

nah not worth it

i can get the same in half the time ( or less ) just doing syphons

Missed opportunity really , the concept is good, the execution leaves much to be desired

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Cryoguard said:

there is a mention somewhere here that they removed increasing life support spawn times that got overlooked in the original patch notes

Thanks mate, I saw it too when looking through the thread. Megan's post was literally 3 after the newest one I saw when I started typing. I have since edited my comment.

wow. It is actualy ridiculous how you not changed the Reward even tho the DEV Workshop has over 20+ pages of Feedback to let you know that: 200 Kuva NOT SCALING is to low!!!!

Yet you didnt changed anything. No Booster for me then, wont even try that cause its not worth it.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, NecromancerX69 said:

So you don't want the broken ENEMIES to be nerfed?

WearyFixedGharial-size_restricted.gif

DE better Nerf the Scrambus and the Combas. I seriously despise their existence more than hotcakes (Waffles are superior).

Not exactly.

Grineer Heavies, Grineer Scorpions and Ancients are broken with their Radial Blasts and Grappling Hooks ignoring any CC and said mobs' state.

Scrambus and Comba? Learn your enemy and his tricks, prioritize your enemy targets. It's not that hard. Hell, when hearing their distinct sound it's a wise decision to retreat and face it in a choke spot to shoot their helmets off.

The only thing I have against Scrambus and Comba is their stats:

1100 Flesh and 400 Shields vs. Tech's 700 Flesh and 250 Shields

which make them more tankier than Bursa units. Other than that, I have nothing against their abilities :smile:

Glad Inaros is finally getting a skin, but its WAY to metallic, and not the good kind like Mesa/Octavia's deluxe. 

Would like for you guys to either tone it down, or make the metal parts get over their fear of looking good

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I can still tell it desperately needs reward scaling. There's currently just no reason for players to stay in the mission longer to really push that risk/reward scaling.

Increasing it by a flat 50% of the original 200 every 20m would be a good start

total of  ~2500 kuva for the first 20m

total of ~3750 kuva for 20-40m

total of ~5000 kuva for 40-60m (here it can then cap if DE really wants it to)

and so on for a total of ~12000 for the 1st hr as opposed to 8000/hr we have now, in addition the 2nd hour has a flat 16000/hr (32000 if boosted) that would make it worth to really PUSH the limits while not being toxic level required

• Upvote 1

What the point of working on endless mission if there is less reward  for staying longer than a stanrad mission ?

How to break the hope to have fun in mission .... we will still chaining boring mission to have kuva ....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Once the Kuva Harvester is complete, 200 Kuva is awarded to everyone! Completed Kuva Harvesters also give a small percentage of Life Support to aid in your literal Survival.
    •  

Thank you guyz.

Im feeling like a S#&$, Im followed topic whole week, i read everysingle comments. So i see you guyz really dont care our feedbacks our words. 

Thank you so much for useless survival kuva mission. Maybe i can try once. 

• Applause 1

The new Grineer/Corpus figures, the Articula things, are completely out of shape!! They're huge compared to the frames, i hope this gets updated because i love making battle scenes in the Personal Chambers... Anyone else seen this?

The current Kuva awarded per successful Kuva Harvester is set at 200. A plethora of test runs and acquired stats showed that 200 Kuva sat safely in between Kuva Siphon and Kuva Flood missions. This value is not set in stone - we are eager to read your feedback from your own playthroughs! 

You already got a plethora of feedback in the workshop post from people who've played this game for years that 200 flat isn't acceptable.

I doubt you'll get much more " feedback from your own playthroughs " because no one will do it.

It's more effort for nothing and players will continue to take the path of least resistance. You've conditioned your players to play in this manner and then you nerf their tactics for doing so. It's an unending circle that drives the core play value of this game down every time the circle completes itself but by all means lets make more skins, weapons and action figures instead of fixing flaws in the game that deter things like a scaling reward system.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 3

Just now, XeLLoOoOo said:

Thank you guyz.

Im feeling like a S#&$, Im followed topic whole week, i read everysingle comments. So i see you guyz really dont care our feedbacks our words. 

Thank you so much for useless survival kuva mission. Maybe i can try once. 

It's not even worth trying once because it offers infinitely less Kuva than doing a single #*!%ing siphon because while they were spending all of their time debating if 200 kuva was too generous no one bothered checking if the mode actually rewarded Kuva.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, ZombieTrooper said:

Problems with the update:

-The Ramses Skin needs to have its colours worked(like the frost deluxe skin) the colours are very bland.
-Kuva fortress needs to give more than 200 kuva, its nothing for riven mod users you can do a kuva flood in a couple minutes and make 1200 kuva, you make the same amount from 30 minutes of this, its silly, input time does not reflect output reward.

9600 kuva in a bit over 40 minutes with a booster and without a smeeta; and that was with a few life supports not being able to be transformed.  The rate is not bad at all.  I don't get all these people saying 200 is too low.  Now we just need to actually GET the kuva and we'll be fine.  i3oahi4.jpg

Edited by Rahlence

The new Inaros skin looks terribly bleak, take a look at this comparison using the exact same colours:

20180328230502_1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

The new Inaros skin looks terribly bleak, take a look at this comparison using the exact same colours:

20180328230502_1.jpg

The result of too many metallics.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cryoguard said:

It is important to be respectful when commenting. (aka maybe you could have given a kind reminder instead of assuming they haven't seen it or are ignoring you as implied by your first statement)

Also, scaling rewards in endless missions creates highly toxic metas that we don't want, which is why we have the relic system now. I do also question how you came up with those numbers considering the update dropped less than an hour ago, so you couldn't have playtested several times and averaged it out.

I don't know if it came across as aggressive or anything, wasn't meant to be disrespectful though. It gets kinda frustrating when they've tried so hard to push PoE but the bugs have been there for a long time. All I'm asking for is a "yeah we know about it" instead of just not reacting to those reports at all.

I came up with the numbers by trying it out. Once. Of course trying it several times would be better to give "exact" numbers, but they'd most likely be very similar as theres no randomness in the life support spawns. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sumsyo said:

I can't believe I still have to post this to get your attention... Any kind of feedback would be appreciated, even if it's just a simple "we're aware of it".

Btw the Kuva survival gives ~8k/hr with a boost, that should be increased or at least scale.

Just tested it: 30 minutes, 7600 Kuva (with the resource booster). Seems pretty okay actually. We didn't get any kuva after the mission was done though, you might want to fix that. Its showing up on the last mission screen but we haven't been awarded any.

And without a booster, you'd have spent 30 minutes for 3800 Kuva, 1 reroll's worth.  Was it worth the 30 minutes, when you could've hit 3 separate floods for a total of 10-13 minutes total time spent, and the same amount of Kuva? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

1 минуту назад, Rahlence сказал:

9600 kuva in a bit over 40 minutes with a booster and without a smeeta; and that was with a few life supports not being able to be transformed.

You can get 1200+ per 5 minutes in a flood and double that if you wait for Charm to trigger the right buff. Then you can just get a taxi right back to the same flood and keep farming it until it expires. 

9600 per 40 minutes is a waste of time. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Endless Kuva doesn't scale and has no incentive for players to push harder? There is no reason to touch this gamemode as a Flood is more efficient. It is like playing a Defense Fissure for 1 hour, or 1 hour worth of Exterminate Fissures. It took over a year for Kuva to actually make it to the Fortress and it doesn't offer any reason to push yourself.

Early days and baby steps...this stuff is subject to change. Also, just a thought, DE shouldn't be rewarding players for being tryhards and masochists.

Back to Rainbow Six: Siege it is.

I guess this means you're finally going to stop trying to reserve the "first reply spot" every single time the devs post an announcement, right?

INAROS RAMSES SKIN
A god among mortals. A king among Warframes. Ascend the throne and become Inaros Ramses.

KOPESH LONGSWORD SKIN
A sword forged for a pharaoh. Bestow the form of this curved blade on any one-handed longsword.

SCARAB SYANDANA
The signature Syandana of Inaros Ramses.

Ooooooooo....I must say that looks REALLY nice. I so need platinum now.

• Increased the Commander Switch Teleport cast time to 2 seconds instead of being almost instant, and added a casting sound indication.
  • Both Grineer Commander and his target will glow orange during his Switch Teleport cast.
  • Bullet Jumping or dodge rolling can now break you out of the Switch Teleport. Previously the only way to avoid being Switch Teleported is to kill the Commander while he is casting. 
  • Switch Teleport now delivers a Knockdown Status debuff after being teleported (unless Modded to avoid or minimize Knockdowns).

I appreciate that the devs have FINALLY taken notice of all the negative feedback pertaining to Commanders...but it seems like they're ignoring the fact that a number of us would like to see Teleport outright REMOVED from Commanders and for Commanders to behave more like actual commanders. You know, buffing and rallying troops, calling for reinforcements, etc.

Anyway, thanks as always for all the miscellaneous bug fixes! 

• Like 1

Can we please get a vacuum mod for kavats and kubrows? They are almost literally useless without them. I'm sure everyone would appreciate it, I know I would. Thank you for your time.

So, I suspect my comment was removed due to nonconstructive criticism?

Okay. Here's my constructive criticism:

and here:

All of this and others feedback material has been ignored. Give me a reason to post more of it if you refused to listen to your community. Oh boi :clem:

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

3 минуты назад, Feltal сказал:

The result of too many metallics.

It looks terrible lol I was about to buy this skin until I saw how bleak it looks.