Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.17.0 + 22.17.0.1

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

It looks terrible lol I was about to buy this skin until I saw how bleak it looks. 

It doesn't look nearly as bad in the market preview, they baited me into it. The only color you can use on the main channel is black. The syandana is really nice though.

Just now, shootaman777 said:

And without a booster, you'd have spent 30 minutes for 3800 Kuva, 1 reroll's worth.  Was it worth the 30 minutes, when you could've hit 3 separate floods for a total of 10-13 minutes total time spent, and the same amount of Kuva? 

No, not worth it. But its a decent alternative. And you'd have to wait 3 hours to do the 3 floods.. You could do all the Kuva missions and do the survival for the remaining 15-20minutes aswell, thats probably what I'm gonna do. 

Nice to see the Endless Kuva mode added in, one less "when?" people will be asking for every hotfix. The mode sounds like it has some interesting features to it, but I'm rather disappointed to find out it doesn't scale and I hope that decision will be revisted in the future.

Also please Red-Texter, you won't be left for all your bad puns, but rather for your lack of spellcheck :3

"Please don't desert me for coming up (WITH) these hot puns."

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • General Changes:
  • Survival Life Support Towers no longer have interval spawn scaling (90 seconds + 1 second per pillar), instead they will just spawn every 90 seconds.

YES. This changes a LOT about the issue with scaling rewards! At the very least they don't scale DOWN with time. Excellent!

PS: PLEASE FIX ELEMENTAL FX NOT TOGGLING OFF FOR NIKANAS, FANS, ETC.

1 hour ago, --Q--Voltage said:

There is no reason to touch this gamemode as a Flood is more efficient.

False. Kuva Floods are only available periodically, and Kuva Survival should be more time-efficient than Siphons with a coordinated team.

This means Flood > Survival > Flood is a good pattern to follow. If you don't wanna PUG or friends aren't available, rush Siphons.

3 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

You can get 1200+ per 5 minutes in a flood and double that if you wait for Charm to trigger the right buff. Then you can just get a taxi right back to the same flood and keep farming it until it expires. 

9600 per 40 minutes is a waste of time. 

IMO being able to bypass 1 flood per hour should be looked at.  I personally consider that an exploit and won't do it.

Ok..now...I did not comment yet on any of the forums in general but this is absolutely amazing and beautiful to see the devs really passionately care about the game and the fans.You guys are the rare gems nowadays and you deserve all love you can get.I mean,simply amazing you guys :smile: .Oh, and thank you for everything you guys are doing to give us unbelievable experience  DE :thumbup::satisfied::thumbup:.Keep it up, you guys. Cheers.        

well i simply give up. two month old art and animation bugs that i have continuously brought attention too are not even being looked at.

Im just not going to bug report anymore, its not worth my time if nothing will ever come of it.

49 minutes ago, batoload said:

Excellent skin of inaros, but the distribution of colors is horrible

Indeed. I wish more of the deluxe skins would color similar to Nekros' deluxe or Ember's rather than Frost deluxe(Inaros has a similar coloring style). There are 2 types of metallics there and they are not distinguishable if using similar tones of the same color(light grey/dark grey even black, theres no ,,matte black'' option at all, the metallics won't go dark at all...). The syandana can't really be matched with the skin either because of the immense texture difference...

6 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

Early days and baby steps...this stuff is subject to change. Also, just a thought, DE shouldn't be rewarding players for being tryhards and masochists.

I guess this means you're finally going to stop trying to reserve the "first reply spot" every single time the devs post an announcement, right?

Ooooooooo....I must say that looks REALLY nice. I so need platinum now.

I appreciate that the devs have FINALLY taken notice of all the negative feedback pertaining to Commanders...but it seems like they're ignoring the fact that a number of us would like to see Teleport outright REMOVED from Commanders and for Commanders to behave more like actual commanders. You know, buffing and rallying troops, calling for reinforcements, etc.

Anyway, thanks as always for all the miscellaneous bug fixes! 

"baby steps, subject to change, tryhards and masochists" we've been asking for scaling for years. We said even before this came out(because we can crunch simple numbers) that 200 per is too slow and unrewarding compared to what we currently have. It's not "tryharding and being masochistic" its wanting a better risk vs reward relationship and being rewarded for staying longer than 1 rotation. Why stay longer than one rotation when all it does is take longer, give stronger enemies and give less rewards per time spent? Being masochist is staying there facing lower rewards and higher enemies when its unrewarding to do so. We just want scaling rewards.

adding scaling to this will give more incentive to it because at the moment this doesnt feel that rewarding

like every 20 mins +100 kuva per like support pillar and cap it at like 600 or 800 at like 1+ hour or somethin

so its not too broken

When are we getting asnwers about the people who lost their Kuva.  I didn't spend an hour of my time and my boosters for a handful of credits and #*!%ing relic so I could beta test a kuva farm that doesn't farm kuva.  I want my kuva, give me my #*!%ing kuva.

24 minutes ago, PlanckZero said:

It's not even worth trying once because it offers infinitely less Kuva than doing a single #*!%ing siphon because while they were spending all of their time debating if 200 kuva was too generous no one bothered checking if the mode actually rewarded Kuva.

yeah i have done once, and its last one for me.

We can be quit, michael jackson can sing.

You guyz try to keep us online with this impossible roll system. anyway there is 43,000 possibilities on everysingle riven and 3,500 kuva per roll.

I really dont wanna spen my life for rolling a single riven.

I just want to let you guyz remember, we are all give up when we understand we will never can be with that famous singer or artist. You guyz really pushing us to give up point. 

1 minute ago, PlanckZero said:

When are we getting asnwers about the people who lost their Kuva.  I didn't spend an hour of my time and my boosters for a handful of credits and #*!%ing relic so I could beta test a kuva farm that doesn't farm kuva.  I want my kuva, give me my #*!%ing kuva.

they answered here and ingame, they're working on a hotfix.

7 минут назад, DiabolusUrsus сказал:

YES. This changes a LOT about the issue with scaling rewards! At the very least they don't scale DOWN with time. Excellent!

PS: PLEASE FIX ELEMENTAL FX NOT TOGGLING OFF FOR NIKANAS, FANS, ETC.

False. Kuva Floods are only available periodically, and Kuva Survival should be more time-efficient than Siphons with a coordinated team.

This means Flood > Survival > Flood is a good pattern to follow. If you don't wanna PUG or friends aren't available, rush Siphons.

Kuva floods can be farmed repeatedly if you get taxied to them for as long as they last. 

10 минут назад, Rahlence сказал:

IMO being able to bypass 1 flood per hour should be looked at.  I personally consider that an exploit and won't do it.

It's not an exploit, it's just like the key host system, except you don't even need keys. 

Floods and siphons spawn clientside on the star chart, but they're actually active for much longer. 

1 minute ago, Squareo said:

Great start, but there's no incentive to stay very long. IMO make it less rewarding in the short term but make it more rewarding the longer you stay.
That way it won't overshadow siphons or floods. 

Survival has a resource booster to scale.  It does get better as you go.

Archived