Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Up with Neo Fissures?

I really wanted to title this post: WTF is up with Neo Fissures: An Examination of Relic Distribution

I made a spreadsheet of my relics, so I could count them and see where I had the most. Out of 3,461 relics, the majority of them are Neo at a whopping 1,399 (with Neo V2, V3 and T1, in that order, being the culprits).

However, the real issue at hand is that there are many places to obtain Neo relics, but when it comes to fissures it's usually Umbriel, Uranus interception. As I speak, there are currently 6 open fissures and only one of them is a Neo fissure.

I feel we need more Neo fissures and with more variation with mission types. I'd also like to hear from others about their own relic distribution, are the majority of your relics also in Neo?

Of course, if you go to what is considered "the best" for leveling missions often, such as Hydron, Berehynia, etc. you will find that Neo relics are an exceptionally high drop rate.
Also, keep in mind that neo relics are common as rewards from other things as well such as mid level spy missions, survivals, etc.

I’d really like to see fissures pop up all over the starchart instead of the same places.  Then one or two of every mission type available.  Sometimes I want to do survival, sometimes excavation, and occasionally I just want to do exterminate.   Give me options.  OPTIONS!!!!

20 minutes ago, jfhsanseiIII said:

I’d really like to see fissures pop up all over the starchart instead of the same places.  Then one or two of every mission type available.  Sometimes I want to do survival, sometimes excavation, and occasionally I just want to do exterminate.   Give me options.  OPTIONS!!!!

I love this idea. I imagine that all nodes on Uranus would have Neo fissure alternatives. This would be great, because I only like to keep 10-20 of each relic for after they get vaulted; however, we're at a stage where most relics are "vaulted."