Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dastercreations (fan arts) take free art (2 slots)

DasterCreations

54 minutes ago, DasterCreations said:

as you want  :D  my prices are negotiables (or PL or my wishlist

have 3 styles  in art

but can check here 

DasterCreations commision prices 2018

DasterCreations commision prices 2018 by DasterCreations

Roger that mam, I'll check. Will check back if/when I'm able.

Edited by Unus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings Daster! Seeing that your business is a little slow right now, I've come to you with a proposition!

You see my friend, I am currently conceptualizing a Sentient Open World:

Although I am capable of building my own Sentient Enemies visually, I feel like it would great to have more community collaboration on my project, and seeing a fine artist such as yourself, I feel like you would be able to create a truly unique Sentient all of your own!

So here's my deal; if you can draw up a real cool looking Sentient (gameplay for it is optional), I will add it to the bank of enemies for my Open world, and your name will be listed there in bright red lettering, along with a link to your thread right here. You can make anything you want, from a heavy, boss-like Sentient, to a smaller, humbler, but still fearsome Sentient fodder enemy!

Let me know what you think. It'd be great to get some collaboration going 🙂

hace 15 horas, Almighty_Jado dijo:

Greetings Daster! Seeing that your business is a little slow right now, I've come to you with a proposition!

You see my friend, I am currently conceptualizing a Sentient Open World:

Although I am capable of building my own Sentient Enemies visually, I feel like it would great to have more community collaboration on my project, and seeing a fine artist such as yourself, I feel like you would be able to create a truly unique Sentient all of your own!

So here's my deal; if you can draw up a real cool looking Sentient (gameplay for it is optional), I will add it to the bank of enemies for my Open world, and your name will be listed there in bright red lettering, along with a link to your thread right here. You can make anything you want, from a heavy, boss-like Sentient, to a smaller, humbler, but still fearsome Sentient fodder enemy!

Let me know what you think. It'd be great to get some collaboration going 🙂

MMgh sure !! i will try!

• 4 weeks later...