Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles Part 2

[DE]Helen

Hi everyone,

Rebecca posted on the forums last weekend about server troubles we experienced that were DDoS related. Some of you might also have noticed a brief connectivity issue today. Like the previous server troubles, today’s issue was DDoS related (at least we think), but for now, we are in the clear!

As you know, to make up for lost time, we are giving free Boosters to everyone whose Boosters were affected by the original DDoS connectivity issue.

The free Boosters are live now on all platforms! Login to receive your free 3-Day Boosters in an Inbox Message. The Boosters will match whatever type of Booster was active on your account during the DDoS issue.

Thank you for your patience as we resolved the issue last weekend. We hope you enjoy these free Boosters!

EDIT:

Oh man... trouble is brewing again. Stay tuned as we work to maintain connectivity!

EDIT March 29 6:14PM ET:

We are still trying to diagnose. Connectivity is rocky right now. We will continue to update you as we get more information!

• Like 66

Is anyone else having the issue of everytime you go to do something in the star chart, it says "Creating session please wait." Then goes to "Failed to create session, please try again"? I'm getting this over and over again and it's not allowing me to play at all, still D:.

My wife and I are also having issues with logging in. We first had the issue of the start chart creating session. So we logged out to try and relog and it won't let us back in. It would appear that the servers are still having troubles sadly.

Managed to log in a few minutes before issues came back, got my booster un the inbox, but account is not updating info so there is no point on having it since it's going to waste anyways. Hopefully the server issues get fixed again and as soon as possible.

Edit: just got forced out of the game and can't get back in.

Edited by Stormdragon