Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles Part 2

[DE]Helen

Got some issue with boosters.

I have two boosters activated on my account (affinity and credit). Today, when I log on I saw that I have 6 days remaining for affinity and 7 for credit. Ok. Than I've check my Inbox and (Hurray!) I got mail from Lotus with two 3 days booster. Nice, I think fist, but then I spotted something strange: while now I have 9 days affinity booster, counter for credits booster still the same, 7 days, so looks like it didn't activated properly. It makes me sad. (

EDIT: APPARENTLY THEY DID EXTEND for 2 weeks YAY<3  

Previous message preserved for maximum lulz  (* ՞ਊ ՞)

What about the unvaulting why is no one talking about the unvaulting ;-;?? Let's us farm two more days please naice and mighty tenno overlords /)/)

Unless you're affiliated with the queens (ง'̀-'́)ง!

Edited by ScreamSilence
Because DE is nice to us ;.;

10 minutes ago, ScreamSilence said:

What about the unvaulting why is no one talking about the unvaulting ;-;?? Let's us farm two more days please naice and mighty tenno overlords /)/)

Unless you're affiliated with the queens (ง'̀-'́)ง!

They said the other day that the vault will be open through an additional weekend. We have until the 10th now instead of the 6th iirc.

Time to propose alliance to Grinner and Corpus and together with them behead all DDOS trolls.

Yet again, doing DDoS should be punishable by lobotomy, all those brains wasted on such childish prank.

Edited by CoreXCZ

Can confirm not getting refund boosters. I had 3 boosters active (still have them), logged in yesterday about 30min after a friend who got himself the refund boosters and I didn't get them either, made a ticket on the support page a few moments ago. Forum seems normal now, but I had issues logging in yesterday (wanted to post about my booster situation too but couldn't). Game is fine, login was fine, played a couple alerts and other than weird enemy spawns, they seem fine too.

Steam! at least mine is freezing all week.Ever sense that Windows update.

Call me paranoid if you want but I am betting Microsoft is intentionally messing with Windows to make Steam and Steam games buggy.That what they do to competition.

I swear as soon as Warframe will work on Linux I will walk away from anything not open source.

Are the boosters for everyone or just for people who lost boosters during the weekend? Cuz I didn't get the inbox message with the boosters but also lost nothing, so I feel like if I ask for it I'd be making an ass out of myself (although having them would be nice).

EDIT: Forget everything I said. I just re-read the first post and have indeed made an ass of myself by trying to ask if I'm making an ass of myself.

*huddles in a corner in shame*

Edited by MechaEmperor7000

11 hours ago, Johannen said:

Same as other people, no boosters in the inbox.

did you have any active during the weekend?
cause if yes, you should have gotten those extended
and if not 0 boosters active then equals zero boosters in mail now

6 hours ago, Chisah said:

did you have any active during the weekend?
cause if yes, you should have gotten those extended
and if not 0 boosters active then equals zero boosters in mail now

Actually they wrote about it on twitter and some people, like me, didn't recieve the extension. They said to contact the support that is going to open on Monday but propably because of the holiday it will open Tuesday.
A friend of mine was lucky enough to recieve the 3 hour boost from the daily and he got the extension of that on top of another one. While i can't even get the one that i had at the time that now has expired. FeelsBadMan

• Like 1

Ok listen, Because of this problems I lost a some of buyers for good amount of platinum and a LOT of resources, money and time.

So what I want to say is let us at least compensation or something because its your problem and we want to play normal.

Thanks for your listening..........

hace 12 minutos, LookTThisDude dijo:

Ok listen, Because of this problems I lost a some of buyers for good amount of platinum and a LOT of resources, money and time.

So what I want to say is let us at least compensation or something because its your problem and we want to play normal.

Thanks for your listening..........

So, you do an account only to write this?! what a man...

First of all, i would like to see you even to try to understand the problems that they're facing, and give a solution to them

If you are a child, you have much to understand, and if you are older, you still have much to understand.

They do whenever its possible to confront the issues and give a good feedback to us all.

Stay cool, nobody owns you anything.

Just play, be nice, understand a little to DE, and again, be nice :D!

Edited by Underiori

1 hour ago, Underiori said:

So, you do an account only to write this?! what a man...

First of all, i would like to see you even to try to understand the problems that they're facing, and give a solution to them

If you are a child, you have much to understand, and if you are older, you still have much to understand.

They do whenever its possible to confront the issues and give a good feedback to us all.

Stay cool, nobody owns you anything.

Just play, be nice, understand a little to DE, and again, be nice :D!

What its mean "you do an account only to write this"? 

If you didn't understood me, I wanted to say that these problems are destroying my game in the sense of: I Have 7 argon crystal and because of this after a day that I cannot enter the game they disappear and you know its really annoying.

And I know that they trying to fix this but the last time I have this problem they didn't gave me a compensation for the 1 hour of standing in survival and farm things.

P.S I'm not a little schoolboy child that only want that all be perfect I'm understanding all of this and I'm always be Nice :D!!!

Good feedback to warframe: I like you're game very much and appreciate your hard work of fixing that :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Like 1