Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles Part 2

[DE]Helen

3 minutes ago, iVarti said:

I just got the email with 3 boosters and got kicked to login screen :(

yep and they dont even add on top of boosters you may already have, i cannot even log in now, says my info is wrong, which its not lol, I guess smoeone got banned last week and has been spending all the money he/she would of spent on Prime Acess/Unvaults/Plat and Tennogen on DDoS ATTACKS LOL, and soon as they saw it was "FIXED" and they gave boosters to say sorry, he/she has hit it again, because its exact same packit info being hammered to the network, buy someone or thing

6 minutes ago, A_pluss said:

and it's all over again. Just got a ddos-booster in a mail and a moment later game kicked me out to login screen.

lol same thing just happened to me. It was a poisoned booster!

11 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Hi everyone,

Rebecca posted on the forums last weekend about server troubles we experienced that were DDoS related. Some of you might also have noticed a brief connectivity issue today. Like the previous server troubles, today’s issue was DDoS related (at least we think), but for now, we are in the clear!

As you know, to make up for lost time, we are giving free Boosters to everyone whose Boosters were affected by the original DDoS connectivity issue.

The free Boosters are live now on all platforms! Login to receive your free 3-Day Boosters in an Inbox Message. The Boosters will match whatever type of Booster was active on your account during the DDoS issue.

Thank you for your patience as we resolved the issue last weekend. We hope you enjoy these free Boosters!

EDIT:

Oh man... trouble is brewing again. Stay tuned as we work to maintain connectivity!

I didn't receive the previous booster so i bought a new booster again today for the endless kuva. So my question is will this booster stack with the gift from DE or you'll lose the booster if you've 7 days booster or more on?

1 minute ago, General_Democles said:

I didn't receive the previous booster so i bought a new booster again today for the endless kuva. So my question is will this booster stack with the gift from DE or you'll lose the booster if you've 7 days booster or more on?

boosters stack my friend

Is they getting DDoS attacked over such a long period, they simpyl lack the measurements to defend themself,? so until those guys getting bored of it they will keep doing it. My guess is this will be not a fun eastern to play this game :-(