Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles Part 2

[DE]Helen

il y a 2 minutes, Artorius-Alter a dit :

That's not going to help against a DDoS.

Isn't a DDOS someone sending a lot of packets of informations to overload the servers ? 

So new one , biggers one should help against this ? or I'm wrong ?

I lost a kohm roll with 156 damage and +96 status chance, plus the 1000 kuva it said i didnt get charged. 

I try to login on the app and it says the service is unavailable. It would be nice if when we try to get ingame it said that instead of just login failed

Just now, -NR-BlazedGodVain said:

DE be like 

we'll give you the Boosters back, BUT you gotta deal with even more Connectivity Issues 

Oh god, no, don't remind me. I was JUST about to go to the PoE, when all of a sudden, WHAM, Warframe goes poopin' all over my luck.

4 minutes ago, Mechanocia said:

Tried to conect to warframe and I get "login failed check your info" I though my account was getting hacked or something.

The app says the service is unavailable when you try to login. Would be nice if the game said that instead of this. Thought i had been hacked for a min also

Just now, Rum_Bakats said:

Now....Who the hell could want to DDOS a server of a great,succesful, almost FULL PVE FREE TO PLAY GAME?

Mmm...let me think...mmm

I doubt it's a DDOS attack lol.. i mean this problem starts soon as Baro emerge, so im more convinced its trafffic overloading and DE server couldn't handle the traffic. I bet a lot of spiders crawl out of their coffin to farm some endless kuva or say hi to Baro. looks like its about time DE upgrades their server lel