Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles Part 2

[DE]Helen

Just as I'm desperately scrambling top get the last few relics for the unvaulting hahaa

Pity this is happening - hopefully this is sorted soon.

Either way, keep up the good work guys <3

Thanks for the update.

Edited by Robscallion

4 minutes ago, shootaman777 said:

Do you know what would be sad?  If Prime Time's gameplay had to be cancelled because of server issues.  Am looking forward to Prime Time, so.. :(

What do yoou thnk they actually gonna show ? How to get ddosed ? Unless they workaround this today permanently, i dont think there is anything they could live show to. It would be ironic

1 minute ago, General_Democles said:

I doubt it's a DDOS attack lol.. i mean this problem starts soon as Baro emerge, so im more convinced its trafffic overloading and DE server couldn't handle the traffic. I bet a lot of spiders crawl out of their coffin to farm some endless kuva or say hi to Baro. looks like its about time DE upgrades their server lel

Or it could be salty Destiny players...just saying...lol

3 minutes ago, MunsuLight said:

Isn't a DDOS someone sending a lot of packets of informations to overload the servers ? 

So new one , biggers one should help against this ? or I'm wrong ?

Yes, DDoS is a huge amount of tiny packets being constantly sent to the server. The server still has to process so all a bigger server would do it have more packets to process

2 minutes ago, MunsuLight said:

Isn't a DDOS someone sending a lot of packets of informations to overload the servers ? 

So new one , biggers one should help against this ? or I'm wrong ?

Yes, ddos is where the servers are flooded with data packets to overload and overwhelm them.  There are way to mitigate this, but it costs money, and nobody wants DE wasting resources on that (I would rather they keep re-investing the $ back into the game like they have been doing...).

Lost my endless kuva reward :(. Account not updated.

Also got the gift from lotus but account was not updated - logged out - cant log in again.

UPDATE: Looks like everythings ok now. I got my boosters! - Thanks

Edited by 5nak3Doctor