Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles Part 2

[DE]Helen

3 minutes ago, Rum_Bakats said:

I doubt that all the 38millions accounts togheter just logged in today for endless kuva or whatever...you know how many packets you need to kill a server?

you never know unless you keep count of the amount of players gained. I'm telling this by experience, used to play an android game and they host events every Christmas, Halloween, Easter. etc. and it is at this time the server crash often because all those inactive accounts log in cuz its the best time to earn piles of gold. Still don't believe me? the name of the game is arcane legends check it out. 1 thing warframe should adopt from arcane legends is the build in consignment shop where players can sell(list with their price until someone buys it) or buy from the game itself.

5 minutes ago, LuckkyBullet said:

for how much money i have personally paid you guys seriously should look into better protection against ddos attacks...or just PRIVATE SERVERS to stop all this host migration crap.

you sound like donald trump lmao 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ethan_dt said:

Idk why but this whole situation reminds me of Octavia's Anthem; something goes wrong with a computer, turns out it's an extremely self-absorbed (literally) construct with an ability to crash a server or two. Coincidence???????

I even made a thread because I thought that it was Octavia's Anthem quest I was doing that caused my gameplay problem. Finished it and then bam. You got it right xD