[DE]Helen

Server Troubles Part 2

I just got the second Kronen Prime Blade.... well, guess I'll have to try again....

Just finally killed a teralyst for my game to CTD after trying to leave the plains, and now server dies. Life is pain.

3 minutes ago, Rum_Bakats said:

I doubt that all the 38millions accounts togheter just logged in today for endless kuva or whatever...you know how many packets you need to kill a server?

you never know unless you keep count of the amount of players gained. I'm telling this by experience, used to play an android game and they host events every Christmas, Halloween, Easter. etc. and it is at this time the server crash often because all those inactive accounts log in cuz its the best time to earn piles of gold. Still don't believe me? the name of the game is arcane legends check it out. 1 thing warframe should adopt from arcane legends is the build in consignment shop where players can sell(list with their price until someone buys it) or buy from the game itself.

Just now, Eyrony said:

I bet EA is behind this :D

I'd say Activision, actually.

Wait... who owns Destiny again?

5 minutes ago, LuckkyBullet said:

for how much money i have personally paid you guys seriously should look into better protection against ddos attacks...or just PRIVATE SERVERS to stop all this host migration crap.

you sound like donald trump lmao 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Plasmaface said:

Right on the money

1 minute ago, ethan_dt said:

Idk why but this whole situation reminds me of Octavia's Anthem; something goes wrong with a computer, turns out it's an extremely self-absorbed (literally) construct with an ability to crash a server or two. Coincidence???????

I even made a thread because I thought that it was Octavia's Anthem quest I was doing that caused my gameplay problem. Finished it and then bam. You got it right xD

1 minute ago, Plasmaface said:

Well you are right sir

Just now, ZirkonX said:

you sound like donald trump lmao 

that makes no sense. what i said was not unreasonable. stop trolling and use your brain. 

Let's find out who is DDoSing them and burn down their house. *gets his pitchfork and torch*  TO ARMS TENNO!  BURN THE WITCHES!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The servers literally f'd up after I got my Harrow Neuroptics. If it crashed in the summary and didn't give me the loot, I would have jumped out the window.

Just now, Stickman949 said:

Right on the money

Yeah, it's probably activision. Random nerds at home don't spend money to run DDoS attacks for nothing. 

Just now, Sojar54 said:

Let's find out who is DDoSing them and burn down their house. *gets his pitchfork and torch*  TO ARMS TENNO!  BURN THE WITCHES!

Nah, grab Nidus. He'll do the trick.

It's sad but it's just virtual bombs you know, let's enjoy doing something else.. like well waiting :cool:

• Upvote 1

Waiting for Dead Eye aura for a week ... it is in alarm now ... oh my ...:facepalm:

At first i thought i had forgotten my password, changed it 3 times and still couldn't log in, only now do i see this.

thanks for the info though.