Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10/10 Reactant not opening Relics

General_Durandal

Something similar happened to me yesterday during a Lith fissure mission, on public. 

When I loaded into the mission, I briefly found myself at a dojo that was not mine. I then got the loading screen again, and then loaded into the mission normally. Everything progressed as usual - we collected our 10 reactant each, everything seemed normal, and then... I got the extraction cutscene and didn't choose a relic reward. (I'd had a radiant Lith Z1 relic equipped, so I was instantly worried my relic had just gotten eaten.) I did get 10 void traces listed in the mission rewards at the end, but no reward, not even something that would have come out of the relic I'd had equipped.

After the extraction cutscene, I ended up in a dojo that's not mine again (I'm not sure if it was the same one, or if it was a squadmate's dojo, or a random dojo - no idea). I asked in squad chat whether anyone else had something weird happen that mission, and one person said that it behaved like a void fissure but didn't give rewards, and someone else said that "half of us selected rewards, the other didn't" at the end.

I left the squad after that, went back to my orbiter, and checked to see if my relic was still there, and (thankfully) it was. I didn't try another void fissure after that, but I also didn't end up in anyone else's dojo doing other missions on public.