The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Capacity (Pool)

Grieves.

Hello,

I'm on the Operator maximization at the moment, and after i completed 3 focus trees i realized that this operator pool is a freaking joke in my opinion.
I mean we need Brillant Eidolon Shards for Way-Bounds thats ok for me.. BUT.. this Capazity of more then 177 Slots is not fair.. I mean im on 138 Slots right now and i already need 111,877 Focus for ONE Rank.. that means i have to sacrifice alot of my shards or standing for each pool increase. 

So my Idea reduce the Focus for each Increase.. thats ridiculous at the moment.. 30k for each is fair enough so we're on 5,300,100 that's more than enough for everyone. 
I mean the most people are so frustrated because of that this people are not interested to maxing out the operator and i can understand this.

Hope we can find any compromise

26 minutes ago, X7-Shizuka said:

that means i have to sacrifice alot of my shards or standing for each pool increase

You are complaining about THREE shards being a lot. I mean, three shards is not much at all. It is fine as is.

DE is working on updating focus at "some point", so, who knows what will happen there.

Edited by krc473

Yeah, the pool gets crazy once you start trying to unlock stuff. You go in with a lot of focus and shards and you're ready to unlock something, but you barely get anything done because increasing the pool is so costly. It's pretty ridiculous IMO.