Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

--C--Infamous

t

IGN: Zacorn

MR: 7

Region: USA

Type of Player: Casual usually, but I am always up for some copmetitive stuff!

Note: I was in this clan before and i was kicked for some reason that i was not informed of

So, I was in Cosmic Carnage, but was randomly kicked today from both the discord and the clan, and I am wondering why

No idea. But I do know the leader went to another clan. Would have been nice to have a warning. You know dumping resources into a clan then having it disappear is really, really, really vexxing.

My brother got banned and I decided that I didn't want to carry the responsibility of running a clan, cause either I half ass it and waste time while not accomplishing much or go all in and spend a lot of time. 

14 minutes ago, --C--Infamous said:

My brother got banned and I decided that I didn't want to carry the responsibility of running a clan, cause either I half ass it and waste time while not accomplishing much or go all in and spend a lot of time. 

Transfer Clan Ownership :|

28 minutes ago, --C--Infamous said:

You know, you could have someone else promoted to warlords.