Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Somachord QoL request

(XBOX)Rayvenblood

Please add an option to remove/exclude tracks from playing on the Somachord.  Either a playlist or simple exclude this track button (up or down on d-pad, click left stick to toggle yay or nay) I love the music in this game but there are some tracks that trigger high anxiety (ex: Consume Us) while I am on my landing craft (high functioning autism makes this way worse by the way, thus the high anxiety) and until there is a playlist or exclude track option I have to keep it off which is a shame as I have been excited to find these only to not be able to enjoy them without anxiety.

If you feel like posting something negative or dismissive about autism, just don't.  We are real people with real problems that you neurotypical people do not experience.  Judge us in your own head, we don't need your dismissal, lack of care to understand, or hate.  Take that and keep it all to yourself.  

Edited by (XB1)Rayvenblood

31 minutes ago, (XB1)Rayvenblood said:

Please add an option to remove/exclude tracks from playing on the Somachord.  Either a playlist or simple exclude this track button (up or down on d-pad, click left stick to toggle yay or nay) I love the music in this game but there are some tracks that trigger high anxiety (ex: Consume Us) while I am on my landing craft (high functioning autism makes this way worse by the way, thus the high anxiety) and until there is a playlist or exclude track option I have to keep it off which is a shame as I have been excited to find these only to not be able to enjoy them without anxiety.

i would agree on the usefullness of a possible playlist
(but i do not really think autism has anything to do with it)

and yet i always just have ''this is what you are'' on loop, so i have no actual use for it myself (as looping a single track is possible)

Are you autistic? Do you have sensitivity to sounds? 

Would you believe it If you read it from a source at MIT?

https://dspace.mit.edu/handle/1721.1/55196

Please do not assume such.  Great way to really piss someone off for being who they are and not being believed about it. 

Don't tell me that autism has nothing to do with it because you most likely do not experience what I do.

Edit: I happen to enjoy more than one track, thus exclude or playlist request.  We are not all just like you.

Edited by (XB1)Rayvenblood
Addition